**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoners Choice In Game Ballots USE ?

Recently going On, Summoners Choice Poll has given us all the "In-Game Ballots" which we received while casting our votes for upcoming champs.

How and What for these Earned In-Game Ballots useful are ?

Earning Ballots will pull any rewards in future ?

Casting votes has given us 4star Hercules, but what about In Game Ballots ?

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Maybe? Just seems their time could be spent on something more important
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes the objectives were simple I meant the game team’s time could be better spent on something besides adding this
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Seems a real waste of time. Why make everyone “work” for 5 ballots and not just issue 1 to every player and be done with it. This whole process seems drawn out for no reason I can understand

It shows how dedicated you are to the game. If you are willing to do 20 fights (autoplay RTTL and 10 mins of time btw), your vote has more weight. If you don't wanna put in any effort, your vote is less significant. This makes sure that those who care about the game a lot can have influence
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Drenlin said:

Yes the objectives were simple I meant the game team’s time could be better spent on something besides adding this

If this is another "the team could be fixing bugs rather than doing x/y" ima stop you right there. For starters, this is the same type of system they used last time and for antman vs gully buff, so it was already there to be used. Second, this is something small and I doubt would take a lot of time to code. They are still working on current issues and just because they are doesn't mean they can't do other things as well.
    Exactly. No one ever actually clarifies what they mean by that statement. I understand the frustrations of those who are experiencing really terrible lag but still time and time again people just repeat the same statement over and over again: "they could use this time to do something better."

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    In-game ballots are the method of voting. You don't NEED rewards for voting for champion that you want entered in the game bruh smh.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Kerneas said:

Drenlin said:

Seems a real waste of time. Why make everyone “work” for 5 ballots and not just issue 1 to every player and be done with it. This whole process seems drawn out for no reason I can understand

It shows how dedicated you are to the game. If you are willing to do 20 fights (autoplay RTTL and 10 mins of time btw), your vote has more weight. If you don't wanna put in any effort, your vote is less significant. This makes sure that those who care about the game a lot can have influence
    Autofighting RTTL 1.1 hardly shows "dedication to the game" but hey, I did it too.