Experiencing getting the champ moving forward on it's own to get K.O.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone experiencing getting the champ moving forward on its own to get K.O.?
I'm trying to dex back, and the champ is rushing forward, getting K.O. in the process.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    This is happening in the side quest, journey to the savage land. Legendary.
    I don't see anything in the node.
    Now, the champ is dexing back when I want to move forward.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Me, too. First time, thought it was me and my fingers might have slipped. But has happened few more times since. Happened earlier in EQ Cavalier. Thank goodness I survived that, lol.
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    I have experienced this too. I always thought it was my palm hitting the screen or something.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Happened to one of my alliance mate in AW
  • AnuxenamolAnuxenamol Member Posts: 1
    Yes that does happen. More than you think. It’s just another way they cheat.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    No, not recently, but I have experienced the champ drops block while I'm still holding it to eat a free combo.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Happened to me a few minutes ago in AW and I got wrecked. He wouldn't stop moving on his own. I took my right hand off of my tablet and was furiously swiping back with my left but he kept running forward and hitting. It happened 4 or 5 times in a row all at once. It stinks to lose an AW fight that way.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well sorry to say, I'm glad it is not just me...
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    I experienced my champ randomly dashing back in a combo. Thought my tap wasn't accurate and it registered as a dash back but now I'm not so sure anymore.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    Try Cleaning your phone.

Take the following steps :

Wipe your phone with something wet and then dry it.

Don't eat and play.

Wash and dry your hands before playing.

Report the bug.

Spam Kabam to fix it.

Spam even more.

Take a 5 minute break and if its still there, demand compensation.

Enjoy
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Member Posts: 768 ★★★
    This may sound crazy but no one else has mentioned it.

Is this happening on top of the natural champ movement when you don’t touch the screen?
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 393 ★★★

Is this happening on top of the natural champ movement when you don’t touch the screen?

I can't speak for the OP but I think you are referring to the "walk" forward. The game decides you and the defender have been too far apart for too long; but you can block or dash back to interrupt. That is separate from the dash in that some of us get out of the blue.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Member Posts: 184 ★★
    Definitely a dash in when this happens. It's not constant, but I've experienced it enough time to notice that it's not just me doing the wrong movement. Happens quite often after parrying or dexing a special.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    it happens to me quite often.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Member Posts: 768 ★★★
    gforcefan said:

I can't speak for the OP but I think you are referring to the "walk" forward. The game decides you and the defender have been too far apart for too long; but you can block or dash back to interrupt. That is separate from the dash in that some of us get out of the blue.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Happens to me once a while
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    This happens to me fairly frequently. That and throwing random heavy attack
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Seriously this game is becoming more and BS. Farming for simple energy refill, I get blasted. Frustration and BS all around😖😖😖