**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.1.6 low damage output

I’ve recently decided to explore act 6 and noticed on 6.1.6 on the split atom path that my science champ damage output is horrendous and other class champs are even worse. Imagine 267 damage from a 6 star rank 2 red hulk with 7 heat charges.. what’s up with that. How am I ever supposed to finish these fights

Comments

• Options
    Nwac143Nwac143 Posts: 9

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Have you read the nodes?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Try act 7.2.5 or it might be 7.2.4 actually but it has a path with hitmercy witch means you have to dex to get charges and then parry to activate those charges and the charges last 1 second each charge… (-90% damage reduction) and then you do all that work dexing to get backed into the corner and then parry to activate your charges and then just because you run pacify it turns off the node completely. AND THEN!! You fight an invisible woman whose force field charges reduce damage on top of that 90% damage so then your rank 3 champs are doing 10-20 damage per hit!! Oh and the health pools are around 350-400k…. Very fun!!

Edit: you always do 90% damage reduction unless mercy charges are active.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    And to answer your post. That lane has caustic temper which means your champs do 90% less damage unless they have an active fury buff. Red hulk doesn’t have any fury buffs active so therefore he is doing 90% less damage.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    There’s one other VERY important node on that path my friend