**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A 4 star Hercules can easily take down the Collector. Uncollected in under 8 days.

Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
Title,

I'm sure everyone is aware that Kabam gifted a 4 star Hercules to everyone on their recent anniversary celebration. By everyone i mean EVERYONE!! Even if you were a completely new account with no progression titles you would get it. To make it better Kabam went a step further and decided to give everyone a 4 star Hercules as a reward for the last summoner choice voting solo objectives. If you managed to get both, congrats you now have a duped Hercules who alone can shreds Act 1 - Act 5.2 easily.

I started my account 8 days ago and was not lucky enough to dupe my Hercules but just a couple hours ago I managed to become Uncollected. That's how broken Hercules is. Even in the worse case with decent skill and knowledge about the Collector you can become Uncollected with under 5 revives.

Here is my video of taking down the Collector with a 4 star rank 4 Hercules with only 2 revives.

https://youtu.be/v6kdnvPi1nE

If you are a new account and are struggling to become Uncollected, Don't miss out on the free 4 star Hercules cuz that can very well be your ticket to Uncollected.

Thanks for your time.

Edit - Typo.

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Good to know since I got stupidly lucky last month and pulled a 5* Herc from a cosmic/tech dual class on the 29th. By the time I've got through Act 4, I might've got him to r3...
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Did he get you through masochism?
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102

Good to know since I got stupidly lucky last month and pulled a 5* Herc from a cosmic/tech dual class on the 29th. By the time I've got through Act 4, I might've got him to r3...

Easy with 5 star rank 3 imo. A 4 star r4 almost got him down with 1 revive.
    edited January 2022

Did he get you through masochism?

He doesn't have any mechanics to counter masochism. What I did was parry only at the start of the fight to trigger masochism and then rely on intercepts completely for the rest of the fight. Even if i did accidentally trigger masochism, i wasnt an issue, Herc had enough damage to ignore the regen anyway.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If you're a new account, I doubt you can use Hercules to the fullest. You also neglected to mention The Collector can shut down his immortality due to AAR.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    And an R4 5* can almost single-handedly get you to cav (just finished taking the alt to cav)
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

If you're a new account, I doubt you can use Hercules to the fullest. You also neglected to mention The Collector can shut down his immortality due to AAR.

He also forgot to mention that 8 days time was also really helped by the story quest change that shortened progress to uncollected.

I didn't even rely on his immortality, it's all just his raw damage doing the work.

He also forgot to mention that 8 days time was also really helped by the story quest change that shortened progress to uncollected.
    The focus wasn't on me doing it in 8 days doe, the focus is the free Hercules kabam is giving out that can get you uncollected. You can easily get 5 revives under a week on any account.

And an R4 5* can almost single-handedly get you to cav (just finished taking the alt to cav)

That's great to know aswell, is your Herc duped? Can unduped Herc achieve the same?
  • Abi333Abi333 Posts: 11

Well,
    Hercules is Jaw Breaker machine, hits as hard as Cosmic Ghost Rider if you know well, how to use him.

Lemme tell you, last night I used my 4star Hercules, developed 9 persistant charges, transformed him into beast and defeated 5 star awakened 20,000 above health Aegon final boss in Skill Quest , expert difficulty, while throwing two special 1 and few combos, and believe me...Aegon was on the ground 😀
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I didn't even rely on his immortality, it's all just his raw damage doing the work.
    Well yeah, but you're an experienced player. New accounts will not be as skilled. You remember how difficult The Collector was...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Well yeah, but you're an experienced player. New accounts will not be as skilled. You remember how difficult The Collector was...
    Agree. Until now I still don't know how to dex Maestro's special 1.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Agree. Until now I still don't know how to dex Maestro's special 1.
    That was the first hard special I learned and is super satisfying to pull off.

True, completely agree with the skill gap but with a proper guidance i doubt it can go over 5 revives. Definitely not as much as most people would.
  • Yall even if you suck at the game he still beats into people and does a ton of damage he is also pretty tanky which is helpful and once you get the immortality you can just run through everything.
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Nice job !
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★

That's great to know aswell, is your Herc duped? Can unduped Herc achieve the same?
    Yes. Happened to have a cosmic AG. The awakened helps tremendously. its what allows him to do a biohazard node with just a revive or 2. Do as much damage as possible before immortality runs out. You can do a bit of damage if aggressive enough