Champion Spotlight - Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

13»

Comments

• ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★

Hey all,

We just made a correction to the PI numbers for 6-Star Max Sig Miles Morales. The post initially listed the PI incorrectly at 13660, when it should have been 13089.

We apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

Ouch. Well I guess that helps my decision of not using an awakening gem on him. I was sort of hoping he is misunderstood and might be really good, but even if he is it wouldn't be worth it.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 573 ★★★
    Chitlins said:

Miles buff is terrible. Booooo.

He definitely isnt terrible. In comparison he is so much better than before. I dont think he is a top science champ or anything, but he is useable now. The only issue is he needs awakening and high sig.
    That’s the problem. I’m not sure whether to invest stones in Miles or not. At sig 50, it seems like the damage is ok. Would sig 200 make him seem powerful?
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 141 ★★
    edited August 2021

Hey all,

We just made a correction to the PI numbers for 6-Star Max Sig Miles Morales. The post initially listed the PI incorrectly at 13660, when it should have been 13089.

We apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

That’s very disappointing. I had a feeling him getting a PI boost was going to be a mistake because I actually wanted to invest in him. Glad I checked forums first before giving him my SOP sig stones.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 7,672 ★★★★★

Also what happened to giving him a New Model? During Spider-Camo he goes "Invisible" but that's it.

Side Note the SpiderMech Synergy is not giving him 3 Spider-Sense Charges at the start of the fight.

yeah i was really hoping for a hoodie and some basketball sneakers. I know that sounds kinda vain, but those little things make a big difference. all animations are also the same, which i find pretty uninspiring/boring. Seems kinda rushed buff considering how they implied that he'd undergo a radical change. And when considering that they reduced this month to 2 buffs a month, it's even more disappointing.

I mean they specifically mentioned new Effects on him, if they hadn't then we wouldn't have expected anything, but since they went out of there way to suggest this would happen then for it to seemingly be forgotten about makes it feel more disappointing.
    I see where the confusion might be coming from. VFX are not changes to his Model or Animations. All Champions have different VFX, but for Miles, it's referring to Invisibility.
    Definitely would suggest being more clear next time, saying previously undefined things like that (especially 6 Months in advance) can quickly create unrealistic/incorrect expectations.
    Just for example if nothing was ever said on a Miles Buff Detail Wise and we just got it out of the blue this month like the other Reworks then there would've been a Lot less expectations/assumptions.
    Just because VFX says visual, and you can see animations, it doesn’t mean visual affects are animations.

Sure, kabam could have said not animations in big capital letters, but I really don’t think people misunderstanding a term is on them. VFX is pretty commonly used on this forum to mean just that. I mean just search VFX and the vast majority of people using it are using it in the context of VFX, not animations.

If you do search it, you’ll see examples such as “visual effects and animations” from February, “If he got buffed, Iron man should have new animations, VFX, everything” from august, “animation and VFX are done beautifully” from March.

I’m afraid to say not many people have a misconception of VFX meaning animations. Unfortunately, someone saw that tweet and spread it saying miles will get animations, and some have run with it. It’s just a case of misinformation being spread, and this isn’t on kabam. VFX has never meant animations in any context. It’s stuff like invisibility, torch flames, terrax rock field etc.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Is his miss mechanic versus unblockable bugged?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,173 ★★★★

Which content / node?

I did 2 runs on 7.2.3 & 7.2.5 and it worked fine.

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Chitlins said:

Miles buff is terrible. Booooo.

He definitely isnt terrible. In comparison he is so much better than before. I dont think he is a top science champ or anything, but he is useable now. The only issue is he needs awakening and high sig.
    That’s the problem. I’m not sure whether to invest stones in Miles or not. At sig 50, it seems like the damage is ok. Would sig 200 make him seem powerful?
    Have you seen this?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Which content / node?

I did 2 runs on 7.2.3 & 7.2.5 and it worked fine.

I’ll give it a try. Thanks. Last I tried SOP vs Darkhawk and it wasn’t working. I think what others were saying that it didn’t work vs enhanced specials but I’ll start testing again. I like the Camo feature.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 1,419 ★★★
    At what signature level is it going to be respectably effective.. Understand that sig200 is best but at what sig is he good 60 80 100 or awaken is good enough?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @psp742 As you said the higher the better but sig. 20 is already good in my opinion, you gain a 60% fury for each completed challenge (110% at sig. 200) and you can have up to three furies active at the same time for a really nice 180% atk boost. If you can bring spider-ham as a teammate then you can have up to 240% increased atk ^_^
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 1,419 ★★★
    edited February 4
    I was using Miles Morales in AW and Doom unblockable sp2 was able to hit me while was in spider-camo mode.. the incinerate damage just obliterated my champion and got a death from it..

can the dev team check if it is a bug?

I thought unblockable attack triple 35% miss when Miles is spider-camo mode.
  • RecarmelRecarmel Posts: 7
    seriously they took away the provocation, it no longer works, even in the character it no longer says 70% that he launches his super attack, is nerf???