**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the most versatile champ?

disturbedgeniusdisturbedgenius Posts: 98
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who's the most versatile champ in the game that can handle most situations?

I would say Venom. He has massive bleed damage, great SP2 and he can handle everything from bleeders to robotics with ease. I never enter a quest without him because i know he can handle almost any situation. Poisonous champs are probably his greatest weakness though.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and AA .
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Doom is great but he is terrible vs Human Torch and maybe Bishop too.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Cap IW and Doom make a lot of sense.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Claire, warlock, and Shang chi have been the most versatile for me. And then there’s a whole new level when you bring in Kitty pride who can just do anything you need to any defender besides maybe nimrod.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Most versatile? Black widow claire voyant anyday
  • KP or Apoc for me. Depends what you want to do but there’s little they can’t do.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Doom, Ghost, Warlock there are many

Pr. X my personal #1
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Groot. What fight can he not do tbh?
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Definitely shang-chi. He has such amazing utility, but doesn't sacrifice damage one bit to have it, and doesnt rely on synergies. Only thing he can't do that can be a big problem is power control, but he certainly makes up for it.

Cap IW is a second for me, just cause you must stack classes to allow for his utility.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Pre-Nerf BW or OG Thor
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Venompool
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

Definitely shang-chi. He has such amazing utility, but doesn't sacrifice damage one bit to have it, and doesnt rely on synergies. Only thing he can't do that can be a big problem is power control, but he certainly makes up for it.

Cap IW is a second for me, just cause you must stack classes to allow for his utility.

Even tho Shang chi has no power control, it feels like he does because of how well he can control the fight. You can push the defender to an sp1 or and sp2 just about every fight. He’s one of my favorite champs. Can’t wait to have him as a 6*. I use my 5* a lot
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    In the past, I think the most versatile champs were also the best. Champs like Herc, Kitty, Ghost, Quake maybe aren’t classically thought of as versatile but they definitely are some of the most useful for the most stuff

I’ve always loved Claire Voyant, Emma Frost, Omega and Hyperion for their versatility, they’re amazing when it came to stuff like act 6

Unfortunately I do think the game is heading to a place where versatile champs are not rewarded. It’s much better to have very high damage and do maybe one or two things decently. That’s certainly what monthly content and Act 7 has become. And I miss the versatile content like, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, Act 6. I just enjoy using champs that way
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Warlock - Triple immunity, heal block, power control, armor break, bleed, shock, degen. Covers so much ground.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Beardo