**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Enlistment Issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No matches for anyone apparently even if enlist worked

Showing my alliance has matchmaking in progress though?
  • My alliance could not re-enlist for war 1.5 hours before matchmaking started. Please fix. Tried the whole time to enlist, it would not stick. Officers tried as well. I logged out, then back in. Nothing changed. Restarted phone, nothing changed. Now we are missing this war, due to error on mcoc end. Please fix.
  • Th0rIRLTh0rIRL Posts: 31
    Bimmergrl said:

My alliance could not re-enlist for war 1.5 hours before matchmaking started. Please fix. Tried the whole time to enlist, it would not stick. Officers tried as well. I logged out, then back in. Nothing changed. Restarted phone, nothing changed. Now we are missing this war, due to error on mcoc end. Please fix.

Some guyz say that even enlisted didn't go to matchmaking .... a big mess !
  • Couldn't get my alliance enlisted into war again either. For over an hour and a half I tried, all the way up to matchmaking had started. Please fix. Now we are missing this war. I have video, if you would love to see it.
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    Another disaster AW season, what’s next 🤦‍♂️
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    My allaince was enlisted. I checked myself.

When it was time to palce defenders, it says matchmaking in progress, searching for war match ups.

Clearly this is affecting multiple allainces.

Please look into this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

edited January 2022

My allaince was enlisted, I checked myself.

When it was time to palce defenders, it says matchmaking in progress, searching for war match ups.

Clearly this is affecting multiple allainces.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We will have an update on this very soon. Sorry about the inconvenience.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Same here and I missed this post and started my own, my mistake.

• SiliskSilisk Posts: 57
    Same thing happened to my alliance. We have enlisted now it’s telling us we haven’t, that we missed the enlistment, and now have to wait.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    This war is cancelled. Banner is up.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    :D:o:/

Same here.

Edit:
    Just saw this.

• Hey all, just posted this at the top of the Forums, and an in-game message should be going out shortly:

Summoners, there was an issue with Alliance War matchmaking today preventing Alliances from being able to match with others. As a result, this upcoming war will be cancelled. There should be no detrimental effect to any Alliance's Season performance, and we will be reducing the Alliance War Season Rewards Participation minimum to 4 Wars. We apologize for this inconvenience.
    @Kabam Miike
    Kabam Boo said:

We will have an update on this very soon. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you both for the prompt response, action and update.
  • Just happened to us!
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Where can alliance officers send their ER bills for the heart attack you just gave us?

Seriously… in game message needed ASAP before someone flatlines thinking they forgot to enlist!
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    yep our enlistment got cancelled as well smh
  • JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87
    edited January 2022
    Goodness. More game Issues are piling on top of the weekly compensation items. I’m ready for a change.
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Posting evidence of enlistment for the 5th War.

• Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    edited January 2022
    Happened to my Alliance also.

Considering all the issues with AW this season such as reported issues surround extra defenders, attack tactics not working correctly and now this enlistment problem, Kabam should just shut the season down and mothball AW until they have fixed the mode and other game issues.

Alliance War seasons seem to have had ongoing issues for a number of seasons now. Considering all the other issues with the game it is no wonder people are saying goodbye in droves.

I understand Kabam want to try and salvage this season, but at this point it’s too late.

Focus on fixing the game we all love cause every month, season or event seems to have issues everytime.

The players are looking for stability at this point, something that isn’t currently being offered.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Tbh,..I believe Kabam should shelve the AW platform for awhile. I love AW…but let’s be real here,..having AW in this game and running like this is more damaging than anything. AW is a lot different then AQ in regards to the fact that it has to run smoothly in order for it to work. The constant bugs …delays, and cancellations of seasons is more a detriment to the game then not having AW at all.

Kabam should consider the health of the game and replace the AW concept with something that is not totally dependent on functioning flawlessly or has no room for error.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    So I posted in some random thread last week and others part of me thought I was going crazy but my ally missed war 2, I enlisted asap once enlistment went live and then the matchmaking came and left us warless. Seems the same thing is happening to many ally’s (including mine) again.

I’m glad kabamm is doing something this war cycle but we missed out on a full war worth of points and dropped us down a rank.

Ally name is AoNi, any chance it can be looked into. Many other officers thought we were enlisted as well but had to be this same bug.
  • Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    Hello guys,

@Kabam Miike something is wrong with the aw rang lists too, did you guys changed the number of alliances in each Rang? We are usually in G2 after two wins in tier 5, now we are in G3 rang 490 and there are just 500 alliances in G1 and 2 last season 1500!
  • Hello guys,

@Kabam Miike something is wrong with the aw rang lists too, did you guys changed the number of alliances in each Rang? We are usually in G2 after two wins in tier 5, now we are in G3 rang 490 and there are just 500 alliances in G1 and 2 last season 1500!

You can only scroll thru seeing 500 alliances at most in any Medal bracket, even if there are 1500 alliances actually in the bracket,
  • kajman777kajman777 Posts: 5

Hey all, just posted this at the top of the Forums, and an in-game message should be going out shortly:

Summoners, there was an issue with Alliance War matchmaking today preventing Alliances from being able to match with others. As a result, this upcoming war will be cancelled. There should be no detrimental effect to any Alliance's Season performance, and we will be reducing the Alliance War Season Rewards Participation minimum to 4 Wars. We apologize for this inconvenience.

please note that a few alliances were not enlisted in the previous wars (no one solved it because there was little response)
    so the current ranking is not fair for many people
    -if you stop the season and give players rewards for current raking
    -and also when season will continue these alliances are at disadvantage