**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We still got 2 weeks 'til we get new content?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
They should at least give us info of what's to come so we have something to look forward to.

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Yay we get to wait another week and 5 days until any info about next month….
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    More time for me to do side quest, but i wonder what the long wait is for.

Whatever, what can ya do
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Drenlin said:

They do a few 5 week EQs every year to make up for the extra days. Otherwise there would be 13 EQs per year since there are 52 weeks

Hopefully they plan on having a MUCH more exciting 5-week EQ the next time it happens. This January was maybe not the best month to place the extra week, with no buffed champs, a dusty side quest, super-weird arena schedule, and new champs that aren’t the most exciting.

It would be nice to get a little info tease on the next round of buffed champs
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I mean, since they just dropped the latest content on Wednesday, I would assume that a timely info drop would be scheduled for next Wednesday to leave some suspense but not just be annoyingly late. Who knows.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I used to the time to 100% 7.1. Now to decide on an initial 7.3 run or 7.2 exploration.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Don’t forget that next week will be the Lunar New Year Event. We’ll be getting a quest that supposedly has overhauled rewards.

Where did you see that about overhauled rewards? But I'm still not getting my hopes up since it's an event tailored to beginners.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited January 2022

Shock29 said:

Don’t forget that next week will be the Lunar New Year Event. We’ll be getting a quest that supposedly has overhauled rewards.

Where did you see that about overhauled rewards? But I'm still not getting my hopes up since it's an event tailored to beginners.
    The release notes on the main page
    Link: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v33-2-release-notes/
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    I supposed NEXT week its for New year lunar
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Shock29 said:

"might" find "some" "useful" stuff. I won't get my hopes up.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    We don't even have buffs to look forward to
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

We do but not next month. Gamora really going for third time's the charm.
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

Im gonna be honest with you guys
    The entire essay has me confused as heck
    Idk if its just my dummy brain tho
    But they still didnt declare next month's buffs

It's 'cause there's none next month, 1 on March, then so on.
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 51

I used to the time to 100% 7.1. Now to decide on an initial 7.3 run or 7.2 exploration.

Yeah, I just did my first run of 7.3 for the same reason
  • GHOST12339GHOST12339 Posts: 12
    Kabl said:

We do but not next month. Gamora really going for third time's the charm.
    The frustrating part is that she's getting a third buff which takes attention away from others. Get it right and move on, y'know? Every time this stuff happens it takes time and resources away from it her stuff that needs getting done as well.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Was a good incentive for me to get going on 7.1. Finished my completion run today, and am now exploring 7.1.1.