**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account hacked

Darth_Snowy22Darth_Snowy22 Posts: 2
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I recently left my alliance after spending lots of time with them so I could focus more on my school work and after leaving I logged back on a few hours later to see that all of my 2000+ Units were gone, along with all of my 6* dog stones dumped into champs I didn’t intend on using them on. Along with a 5* awakening gem. Also I found my inventory cleaned out including a large sum of revives I had saved to complete the abyss of legends. I have not shared my password with anyone and this happened almost directly after I left. As someone who has spent thousands of dollars on the game I feel entitled to have my stuff retrieved.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    As far as I've ever seen, no one can hack your account. You shared your login info with someone and that's probably what happened. They took your leave as you are abandoning your account. You can say you haven't shared passwords or anything but in order for someone to login as you, they'd need to be logged in as you as either google play or apple id's or your Kabam email and password. Doubt anyone out there is actively looking to hack random MCOC accounts.
  • I appreciate you calling me a liar but I even know that my old Alliance mate who did it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Yeah... that makes it even more clearer that you shared your login info.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

I recently left my alliance after spending lots of time with them so I could focus more on my school work and after leaving I logged back on a few hours later to see that all of my 2000+ Units were gone, along with all of my 6* dog stones dumped into champs I didn’t intend on using them on. Along with a 5* awakening gem. Also I found my inventory cleaned out including a large sum of revives I had saved to complete the abyss of legends. I have not shared my password with anyone and this happened almost directly after I left. As someone who has spent thousands of dollars on the game I feel entitled to have my stuff retrieved.

one way or another someone got your ID info. I doubt Kabam will be able to do anything about your loss.

The only thing you can do is change your password and make sure to never let someone know about your ID again
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Well if an alliance member had your info . Its pretty much obvious it was done for piloting..
    Therefore it serves ur right
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Oh boy can't wait to get my hands on some of those 6 star dog stones. Where can I get some for myself?
  • The forums are not the appropriate place for this sort of thing. It is recommended you contact support and open a ticket with them to see if anything can be done. You can do so via this link: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
This discussion has been closed.