**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Refund for shards/units spent to get hela

She’s bugged. Folks were enticed by clips of her having 30+ fury stacks and got excited and went for her. Is a refund outa the realm of possibility?

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Agreed so sick and tired of spending money then finding out new champs bugged due to incompetent company.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    or just be patient and wait more than 30 mins to go for a new champ once they are released. you know every new champ has issues yet you still want to go for her right out of the gate? try to delay your gratification...its soul enriching
  • LiquidButt wrote: »
    or just be patient and wait more than 30 mins to go for a new champ once they are released. you know every new champ has issues yet you still want to go for her right out of the gate? try to delay your gratification...its soul enriching

The crazy damage being a bug was actually discovered 12 or so hours after her release. It requires a 4* Thor rag to activate the bug so really not a case of instant gratification.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Agreed so sick and tired of spending money then finding out new champs bugged due to incompetent company.

lol why you keep spending then. incompetent is just you, not learning from the past. kabam won't change a bit as long as enough muppets keep feeding them.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    LiquidButt wrote: »

The crazy damage being a bug was actually discovered 12 or so hours after her release. It requires a 4* Thor rag to activate the bug so really not a case of instant gratification.

the "30 mins" was hyperbole. I wasnt being literal. But waiting a few days usually is a good approach since every month this happens. same with legend runs on monthly events. everyone rushes to do it in the first 2 days and the server crashes then there are 15 posts about it.
    187 wrote: »

lol why you keep spending then. incompetent is just you, not learning from the past. kabam won't change a bit as long as enough muppets keep feeding them.

Because I'm wealthy

you wish
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    edited November 2017
    #STOPrefunds if u had evidence send it to kabam support! stop refounds for all and pls kabam check better before relase it
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I don't wait because I think I have a better chance getting the feature champ as soon as they're released. (Maybe I don't, who knows).
    If I did get Hela What is the point of waiting long enough to use a gem and rank up?

Bottom line, the constant bugs on everything Kabam releases new is on them. Putting the blame on people wanting something new early on is ridiculous.
    What business can use "should have waited" as an excuse for selling ****? Even worse is when it looks great and Kabam then says sorry this is too good.
    We should have our expectations very low at all times?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

Doubt you needed to insult him
    But then again those are just show your naivete
    *that just shows your
    Damn typing fast will be the death of me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    She can actually have 30 furys without the bug ...
    Is possible, you just need to play differently
  • Kabam should refund if folks went for her thinking she is a god tier champ only to find out later they make a mistake and needed to fixed it.

If Kabam need to fix their mistakes, I expect them to fix the same for me.

Because I'm wealthy

you wish

No its a fact, my family is ridiculously wealthy
    edited November 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    She can actually have 30 furys without the bug ...
    Is possible, you just need to play differently

No you can't they fall off too fast ive been testing on ROL this morning
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    they wont fix anything. they have an excuse everytime that basically washes their hands of it. Kabam is basically that cousin of your's, you lend money to and when they dont pay you back they always have some nonsense excuse
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

OMG yes. I am so naive, that I had decided to stop spending completely after 12.0.
    aka the moment it should have become clear for everyone with a brain between the ears, what business strategy had been set.

You guys are funny, I can't deny that.

Jh_Dez wrote: »

OMG yes. I am so naive, that I had decided to stop spending completely after 12.0.
    aka the moment it should have become clear for everyone with a brain between the ears, what business strategy had been set.

You guys are funny, I can't deny that.

Not disputing the fact that kabam is a **** company
    I'm angry with you for insulting him
    The moment players start to turn on one another and instead of kabam then we are finished 😉
    I could agree, but: kbm understands just one language, and thats money. keep feeding them, and their business strategy wont change. it makes me angry, that players cant see that (even the "wealthy" ones smh).

I dont tip waiters, that treat me bad.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Guys, one champ can’t over power the game, don’t forget the nerf of Dr. strange and SW, now how can you expect newly launched champs have the ability to stack something or have power to destroy any champ with certain abilities, if the champ comes with these kind of abilities and you got lucky to have them without spending real money and have tested in AQ and AW, then only go for the deals which involve real money, but I am sure there are none who are worth spending money on it. But if “Kabam” introduces a champ with certain abilities and then after launching they nerf , well everyone can go legal for this , so I don’t think Kabam will do this. Big company will not go for penny profits. Just my thought.
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Kabam support told me that she wasn’t bugged and that she’s working as intended
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Where did any Kabam employee say she was bugged? I haven’t seen anything about that so I’m not sure what you guys are complaining about unless someone could enlighten me
    Donyb wrote: »

So we have confirmation from kabam support that shes working as intended so they cant change her now.
    edited November 2017

So we have confirmation from kabam support that shes working as intended so they cant change her now.

Its their game. They can change it as much as they want. And there is nothing you can do about it. Apart from being wealthy.

Its their game. They can change it as much as they want. And there is nothing you can do about it. Apart from being wealthy.

Not without ramifications, by changing purchased content it voids the sale. Ask your cc company.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Because I'm wealthy

Then why are you complaining? If you choose to spend you shouldn't complain. If Kabam isn't living up to your expectations don't spend. If you are wealthy and want to keep spending then don't complain. 😂
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Because I'm wealthy

Then why are you complaining? If you choose to spend you shouldn't complain. If Kabam isn't living up to your expectations don't spend. If you are wealthy and want to keep spending then don't complain. 😂

I like to get what I pay for, its not an uncommon thought process.
This discussion has been closed.