**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any deals in this game for Black Friday

I'm wondering what are the goodies for Black Friday

Comments

• Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Yeah they are trash.
  • Damn I was hoping to spend units on masteries
  • chevchev Posts: 11
    I do not see any deals. What were they?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They are actually pretty good ... And it's for units, so everyone can buy it
  • This is not a good deal. It could be much better.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Whats funny is tomorrow we getting 2 free 4tb, so i will save my units and work on opening a dry cleaning service and hopes i can find good pants for Abomination. #Pantslivesmatter!!!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Nicely said @Kabam Miike

But 900 units for 3 basics... shouldn't turn your nose up at that.

Last year I remember the better deals dropped on Cyber Monday as its more for the game, being online/cyber.

But I am happy for 3 basics only costing 900 units anyway

• Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Near future like later today? This is last year deal stuff. Let’s cut the gimmicks. Half the player base is stagnant and it’s clear why. Their availability hasn’t increased so this is what needs to be offered. Anything else is just a disappointment to 70% of the foundation of this game. I expect much better.
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Yeah didn't look twice at this deal oh well.
  • Come on guys, they are constantly adding new players and content that they then have to nerf or fix the bugs on, we can’t expect new Black Friday deals too!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Wow you guys are hard to satisfy.

How can anyone turn their nose up at basics? If you are doing that; then you clearly aren't that advanced... I've got a full stash of t4cc, 15 unopened 15 t4cc crystals and 600+ t4cc shard crystals.

Basics are what a lot of end game players need.

How can anyone turn their nose up at basics? If you are doing that; then you clearly aren't that advanced... I've got a full stash of t4cc, 15 unopened 15 t4cc crystals and 600+ t4cc shard crystals.

Well I am a new player. Personally I was hoping for a money to buy Units deal with some good bonuses. Maybe Cyber Monday.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited November 2017
    Oh I didn’t turn my nose up at it and got the deals as I need T4 Basics and Alphas. Like most are saying it was just disappointing and anticlimactic.

I guess it is pretty appropriate given the providers.

Just hate waiting and hoping for something good and then feeling like the kid who got socks for Christmas instead of the Millennium Falcon.
  • xxyanarxxxxyanarxx Posts: 35
    edited November 2017
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    This is not a good deal. It could be much better.

Everything could be much better. Not just in game, but all around the world. If this deal does not interest you, just pass it by. Not every offer in the game will appeal to every player, but hopefully there will be something more appealing to you coming in the future!

Thanks for your comment on this. I am not complaining about their costs but the products. You know all the players would like to see the products that they need at the sale especially while we are at Black Friday. For me i could pay nice amount for a 5 star awakening gem, t2 alpha , maybe 3-4k 5 star shards or some discount on both Grandmaster Crystal or 300 unit 3-5 star Crystals. I am saying these as an idea so that maybe in the future you can offer 1 of these.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »

Everything could be much better. Not just in game, but all around the world. If this deal does not interest you, just pass it by. Not every offer in the game will appeal to every player, but hopefully there will be something more appealing to you coming in the future!

In the future can we have a more A La Carte deal instead of bundles please?
    Being able to pick and choose would help instead of having to throw down a ton of cash, which deters many players.

No they probably pay their 1 employee with an MBA a lot of money and he knows bundles make the company more money. Need to justify paying that employee the big bucks.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Put a 5* Blade in the store for $99.99 limit 2 max & Kabam would profit
    edited November 2017

Why a reply that is a bit condescending? I think most of us are not children who need to be reminded there are bigger issues in the world and in life (though as a company you guys should, and do, like that we care so much about your game...). People like to complain... just let them. Being condescending will only make them feel worse anyways. Also most are just saying it is not good for them... which is what this forum is for in part...

Then end game yourself over to that deal and scoop it up.

For me I'm sitting on 15 T4Bs plus some in the stash. What I need are worthwhile 5 stars to rank up and to pick my t4cc.

If I had a spare 900 units or more. Also in my comment I even say I wanted a deal to get more units... so what you are saying is I should spend $50 or $30 in the store to get units and buy this pack? That is a good deal and one I should end game myself with? I could not disagree more.

Gasp!!! not everyone needs the same thing.

Of coarse not when one or two pack deal. No one said it should be for all of us (though usually when they do unit deals they do levels for each level of player... so it is not unreasonable to expect really)... people like me were just saying it does not help us any.

I probably should have quoted who I was responding too, but it wasn't meant for you.

I agree with you a unit deal would be nice.

Ah, okay. Sorry for my confusion on that... it was right after mine and seemed to be a direct reply ;)

Yeah hoping Cyber Monday they do a Unit Deal. I will buy one if so... I had promised not to spend anymore money (as I already spent like $100 before I knew it when starting out and was shocked I let myself get that high up... just shows how addicting it is) but if the deal is good enough I will buy one or two of them on Monday. If.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★

I am an endgame player, and what I need is 5* shards, t5 basics, whole t2 alphas (not wasting money on a few shards), 5* sig stones, and a class specific or generic 5* awakening stone. I was seriously waiting in target parking lot on the way home from the gym with $100 in my hand. I was thinking 5*s have been out for a while now and they still haven’t offered a generic 5* awakening gem. I knew it wasn’t going to be t5 basics bc those haven’t even came out yet. I figured it would be some unit deals with t2s, basic t4s, and then $100 generic 5* gen. I honestly laughed when the deal popped up. On the bright side, I saved $100.
  • I took the free units and got Mastery core unlocking the masteries thanks to the units you guys are giving me