**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation delays make no sense

Right I think it's been long enough so thought I would make a post with a suggestion just to see if anyone at kabam actually notices what we say.....
Surely you wouldn't of released this update if you weren't sure you had fixed the issues, so that reasoning for the delay makes no sense to me. Surely you would release the compensation we deserve, and then any further issues would then be dealt with accordingly. If problems do persist, then surely you would then release any further compensation based on that after fixing those issues? The lack of communication is becoming really frustrating so I would appreciate if someone could at least get in contact with us and just tell us what's going on??

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    It be nice, but everytime i post compensation they take down the thread. Nothing will be done unless the dont spend movement comes back.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    At least give us a timeframe, or some idea of what they think is a suitable package for them to send, we can't give our opinions if we don't know anything after all
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    or at least response to us and let us know they are doing their best... (I know they are doing their best for those issues)
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. This is something that is still being discussed and looked into, but we will definitely make sure to update everyone once we have more information. Thank you so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.