**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.3.3 Paradox Buff path

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just used my Guillotine 2099 against Namor on the Paradox Buff / Entropic Burn / Quantum Entangle / Spite path of Act 7.3.3.

I did not gain any buffs from dexing the entire time. I know that Quantum Entangle reduces defensive ability accuracy when below 3 Paradoxes, but I have seen numerous videos on youtube where players are still able to gain the buff from dexterity, and then get above 3 Paradox charges.

Is this a bug, and I am supposed to be able to gain buff from Dexterity, or am I not supposed to?

Comments

• Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    There is another post on this I posted yesterday in. There is no response in that as well. That’s my last path for that chapter.
  • Rizo18Rizo18 Posts: 11
    I did this path two nights ago. Had the same problem. I recorded some of the fights. Not sure if you guys want me to post them here?
  • RockDocRockDoc Posts: 13
    I have video and HT can't dex or even parry. It's completely broken.
  • RockDocRockDoc Posts: 13
    The file is too large to upload on here though.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    RockDoc said:

The file is too large to upload on here though.

Upload to youtube then post the link
    I have sent Kam videos via Twitter last, which he passed along to the Devs. I’m surprised there has been no response for a broken lane.
    Last week*
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    y'all making me nervous haha. I just finished exploring 7.3.2 last night, so maybe i'll skip to 7.3.4 and wait on this one.

Did anyone find any helpful counters or tips to mitigate the bug?
    Honestly it’s hit or miss. I used about 8-10 revives and just knuckled through it. Bishop and Havok are the two worst on the path.
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65

y'all making me nervous haha. I just finished exploring 7.3.2 last night, so maybe i'll skip to 7.3.4 and wait on this one.

Did anyone find any helpful counters or tips to mitigate the bug?

It’s not too bad - I think it is certain champs as it only happened to me whilst using HT. Bishop wasn’t a fun fight on that path but I still only used 2-3 revives on the path as a whole. The bosses are pretty easy for that quest, if you have venom especially. I actually used more revives on 7.3.4 even despite no bugs.

To follow up the 3 counters G2099, Guardian and HT are the ones it seems the lost broken on. Those are the 3 champions I couldn’t get to work no matter how many times I tried.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Same issue...tried Namor with G99...no buffs from Dex. Taking a pass until its fixed.
  • nismo41886nismo41886 Posts: 18
    Hoping to get an answer/guidance on this here - have had my own set of exchanges via the ticket i submitted w/kabam and have reached a dead end. videos posted/reviewed but nothing meaningful thereafter. so far can confirm g99, HT, guardian, torch all bugged (and all some of the best counters on that path). warlock, doom, claire working fine.

not too keen on forcing my way through the likes of havok and bishop without real counters but it’s only one of two remaining paths in 7.3 so i’m getting impatient lol
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    Hi,
    I'm trying to explore this path and I have this problem you explained...
    not good with thumbs and I thought I was making lots of mistakes.. but you confirm my doubts
    (sorry for my bad english).

Why nobody talks about this issue in Bugs section?
  • nismo41886nismo41886 Posts: 18
    it’s posted in the bugs section but seemingly being ignored. my email exchanges were initially shot down/dismissed but after sending multiple videos i got this pretty srock answer:

“ We have been made aware of a possible issue with the Precision buff being added when it should not be in some fights where Quantum Entanglement is active, and we are investigating. Any details of a confirmed bug could be announced on our forums, included in update notes on our blog, and delivered to your in-game mail, making those great resources to regularly check. Because such a possible bug could affect many Summoners, any compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods like the mail system.”

so seems like it’s dead in the water. ended up brute forcing through it after saving up some potions/revives. wasn’t fun but it’s done.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    I had the same problem as OP (G99 vs Namor) and the Mangog fight was super bugged as well. I used Torch and got not paradox buffs at all, but also check out his temperature here:

Since when does his temp go up to 21?
    Torch also got no smoulders the whole fight.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Is this issue been adressed any time soon?
  • Zax__Zax__ Posts: 1
    This Path is absolute chaos...
    I tried this path 3 times now.
    The Only time I got paradox charges for dexing was on the first Namor fight on my third time.
    I have used some items already ,all in Vain .
    Fix the Lane please
  • ZareZare Posts: 10
    This is a really frustrating bug since I can't seem to find a incinerate counter for Bishop to clear the path. Everytime I try a new champ they seem to be bugged human torch, peni parker and void all can't gain buffs/paradox charges. Similar to human torch showing a smoulder of 21, peni parker shows more charges than is possible.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    Didn’t realize there was an existing thread about this topic from a few weeks ago. I opened a ticket with Kabam, and they were chalking it up to the 33.3 patch. But it seems the issue predates the aforementioned update.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    Guillotine 2099 on Namor. Human Torch on Mangog, The Hood, and Dragon Man (which I experienced myself). It seems to me that champions with class advantage are the ones not getting dexterity buffs, no?
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    It keeps happening... I fought Mangog, with Claire, Torch and Ultron and I did not get any buffs by dex. Tried Vision Ultron's Era and he did...
  • johnwho63johnwho63 Posts: 56
    Same problem here with any champion.No paradox charges from dex.Here is a video that dex was giving paradox charges last year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNzigkiZdY4
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos is that change intended or a bug?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I think it has something to do with DAAR preventing the precision buff, and it's not only in 7.3: I was in arena and I was using crossbones, I had some furies active and I tried to hit my opponent but he dexed me, and the precision buff didn't activate even though the "dexterity" word was clearly visible on my opponent' side. I don't know if it's intended ^^"
  • _Supra954_Supra954 Posts: 16
    I also encountered these bugs the other night I turned in a ticket to kabam which is still being blown off after I dumped an insane amount of pots to finish a bugged path
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Just had same issue using G2099, Guardian. Dexterity procs constantly but no Paradox.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★

Just had same issue using G2099, Guardian. Dexterity procs constantly but no Paradox.

Forgot to say that I then tested those champs in RoL and they worked as expected, with dexterity gaining a buff.
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    This path is bugged. Can we please at least get a confirmation?