**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i buy it guys?

Comments

• HalalaHalala Posts: 79

If it had cavalier nexus, maybe. I don’t think it’s worth it.

Thanks bro
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well always have to ask yourself.... Is it worth the possibility of getting 2 3* Rockets....

I mean that would be Epic... but is it really worth it?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I had thought about it, but from 6-star perspective, 888 units for 2.5k 6-stars is in that middle range of what they have offered in the past (from between 750-1000 units for 2.5k 6-stars).

So it is not a particularly special offer, considering in the past some rank up items have been a part of these types of offers.

Really Thanks all for ur opinion
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    @Halala
    If you breakdown the deal per regular item cost in game it's definitely worth it, and I'm surprised so many people think it's "meh":

2 Cav Crystals @ 300 units each = 600 units
    5 L5 health potions @ 28 units each = 140 units
    So then you're actually only spending 148 units on 2500 6* shards AND 250k gold

So really if you're in the camp of people who don't mind gambling on the buffed drop rate Cav crystals every now and then, then it's a great offer.
    Chovner said:

@Halala
    If you breakdown the deal per regular item cost in game it's definitely worth it, and I'm surprised so many people think it's "meh":

2 Cav Crystals @ 300 units each = 600 units
    5 L5 health potions @ 28 units each = 140 units
    So then you're actually only spending 148 units on 2500 6* shards AND 250k gold

So really if you're in the camp of people who don't mind gambling on the buffed drop rate Cav crystals every now and then, then it's a great offer.

Thanks,