**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Chapter 1 - Strategies and Tips

15678911»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Buffed up sum supreme and caustic temper doctor strange....sweet Jesus!
    Kill_Grey said:

Seriously, I need tips, guys 😓
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Buffed Up Sym I used CMM (with max pacify) went very very easily, Caustic DS I used CMM as well.

Kill_Grey said:

Buffed Up Sym I used CMM (with max pacify) went very very easily, Caustic DS I used CMM as well.
    Huh...you didn't have the furies nullified? I was thinking of using Angela for sun supreme and maybe Hyperion for DS.

Kill_Grey said:

@Agent_X_zzz why max pacify?
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

reduce the ability accuracy of the pilfer node and counterspell ability

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

There's pilfer?
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

There's pilfer?
    yeah sym supreme has pilfer.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

There's pilfer?
    yeah sym supreme has pilfer.
    Thanks for the tip.

I still feel safer going I'm with my awakened Angela nevertheless.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I'm really stuck at crossbones
    I can reach till crossbones without death but that crossbones eats all my champs
    People who cleared it pls give me ur valuable guidance and suggestion
    Also suggest weather keeping bane node on help me against crossbones
    My team is 6* r1 sentinel, 6* r1 hulkbuster, 5* r5 doom, 5* r4 surfer, 5* r4 namor, 5* r4 red hulk are my key champs
    Also how many portions I need to farm for xbones
  • I'm really stuck at crossbones
    I can reach till crossbones without death but that crossbones eats all my champs
    My team is 6* r1 sentinel, 6* r1 hulkbuster, 5* r5 doom, 5* r4 surfer, 5* r4 namor, 5* r4 red hulk are my key champs

I haven't faced Crossbones since the Act 6 adjustments, but presumably the idea is still the same. In this case, you need to start with a poison immune champ (not exactly necessary, but generally desirable). that means R1 Sentinel and R4 Red Hulk. You want to play aggressively so you can outrace the Vigor regeneration which is not actually all that bad, but adds up if you're slow. But you want to bait SP1. SP2 is generally too punishing to block over a long fight, and not many people can consistently evade it. I've found that if you keep him close to the right wall, he tends to throw specials more aggressively than if you let him push you to the left wall.

The key is to balance being aggressive and pushing him to the right, without pushing him to SP2. If you can get into a rhythm like that, CB is not a problem.

I'd be more comfortable with R2/R5 attack values, but if you find the fight is taking too long or you just don't have quite enough damage, go with attack boosts. I used attack boosts with 4/55 Iceman, and that worked well enough. It is probably doable with just plain 4/55 Red Hulk, but attack boosts will give you more margin for error (again, your DPS to CB depends on how aggressively you attack and how consistently you can bait specials quickly without him turtling too much).

If you play well, you shouldn't need any potions. Its just a grind. But many people end up using a few revives and/or potions for him, just to get it over with rather than restarting the path. But this isn't strictly necessary, and there's no typical amount really.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★

I'm really stuck at crossbones

I just completed 6.1.5 today. My MVP was Sentinel (5* R4/unawakened). I took the far left path to remove the bane linked node. Void single-handedly cleared me the entire path. Moving on to the Boss, Sentinel alone did the job for me. Cost me 2 L2 and 1 L1 revives. Since you cleared the bane node, you have nothing to worry about except the vigor regen. Continuos SP1 from Sentinel helped me to maintain the heal block on CB so you don't have to worry about the regen. Remember, CB has a 36% chance to purify a debuff so sometimes your heal block fails. It was a pretty long fight, each attempt went over 200 hits.
  • I don't have medusa, ghost, stark spidy, AA, Quake, Hyperion, Domino. Now please suggest which champ to rank up from my list...i have 1 generic 5* awakening gem, 2 mutants, 1 skill and 1 cosmic 5* Aw. gems as well. Stuck on 6.1.2.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    edited November 2020

Doom, Omega Red, Void, Corvus, CAIW, Magneto... ...
    You got an amazing roaster, This should help you get Cavalier easily.

For 6.1.2 Ultron Boss, you can use Doom, Magneto, and Corvus. I used Quake for that Ultron. You have great options so you will not have any problem dealing with him. Good Luck in becoming Cavalier.

P.S. Try to Awaken that Maxed Void quickly.
    Just explored this, and two major things:
    - The caustic temper path is a bit excessive, especially the doctor strange on there.
    - The spite path in 6.1.2 is also a bit excessive considering the global node.
    Why is this thread no more an announcement?
    Still wonder why this thread is no more an announcement.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Stuck at sentinel at 44%, all my team is knocked out, it has 5str max nf, r4 voodoo, void, colosus, and a 6str r1 mags.... Any tips to get through???

Ps: pls use @Invicta_Hellion while replying so that I get notified
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    is any idea with havok in 6.1.6, i dont have any champs have 5 star amor up champs, only have hawkeye, is hawkeye work with havok?, his sp1 drain power
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Halala said:

is any idea with havok in 6.1.6, i dont have any champs have 5 star amor up champs, only have hawkeye, is hawkeye work with havok?, his sp1 drain power

i would try and find someone else to use, but you could use hawkeye as a last ditch
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    edited November 2021

Trying to push through 6.1.6 but I’m a little apprehensive since I needed to throw a lot of units into the Crossbones fight for revives. With this roster, who would be the best for 6.1.6 completion?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Wrathbert said:

Trying to push through 6.1.6 but I’m a little apprehensive since I needed to throw a lot of units into the Crossbones fight for revives. With this roster, who would be the best for 6.1.6 completion?

Magneto will breeze through the boss. Just have to play around fisticuffs at the start of the fight
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★

Hi guys, I hope everyone is fine, here is my roster and I am on Cavalier run. I am on 6.1.5. Can Ultron or medusa counter cross bones. Or any other suitable counter. Thanks in anticipation.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Hi guys, I hope everyone is fine, here is my roster and I am on Cavalier run. I am on 6.1.5. Can Ultron or medusa counter cross bones. Or any other suitable counter. Thanks in anticipation.

I used r4 G2099 during my run. Don't get hit and you can solo that fight with her.

Ultron can work too but given CB's high tenacity, he's going to shrug off your bleeds so the fight will take forever.

Your Medusa is unduped so I wouldn't use her for that fight. I don't think she can outdamage the regen.
  • CovoidCovoid Posts: 34
    Totally stuck on iron man infinity war in 6.1.1 tried everything I have from 6* awakened Knull, Archangel, Kingpin, Hood, Mojo & Yellowjacket. I don’t see how to get him below 1% he just keeps bouncing back to 10%. Soooooo frustrating!
  • CovoidCovoid Posts: 34
    The lifecycle node is what’s killing me i think.