**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random thought

We still see when someone opens up a three star or ranks one up under the alliance/general tab. Why not show when alliance members reach the various progression titles in the game? It would be cool to see when your teammates get to uncollected, cavalier, and eventually thronebreaker. Just a thought….

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I agree. I also never got why they didn’t show who pulled a certain champ. Always seemed like an easy fix and a pointless exclusion.
  • Options

I agree. I also never got why they didn’t show who pulled a certain champ. Always seemed like an easy fix and a pointless exclusion.

There's probably an element of presumed privacy involved. Game accounts must show at least some information, but that information is limited, and anything else a player wants to share becomes voluntary. You can tell people you pulled that Doom, or you can choose not to.

That compromise is all over the place, especially since we can see things like account titles even if they aren't selected, but that's probably because these decisions were made at the beginning of time and have never been revisited. To revisit them now would require developer time that could be spent on other things, although now that we have developers focused on quality of life game changes, this is something we could ask the devs to reexamine.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Would be cool