**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nothing interesting to play on End-Gamer

No Carina Vol 2
No 7.4
No Buff
No Boss Rush

Are things really that bad that you guys can only release mediocre content?
What about those of us who started in this 7 years ago? Come on it can't be possible.....

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Bring back the grandmaster gauntlet. Make it permanent if you want, but I just need something to work towards.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, I know the last couple months haven’t been packed (other than gifting), but to make balanced and interesting content that is appropriate for endgamers takes time. It would also be ridiculous for them to release tons of stuff back-to-back to serve those who rush through content on day 1 and explore it. Sure, they can target endgame players (like with Gauntlet) but they still have to hit in a good spot for the majority of those players where it is challenging but still doable. There will always be people who naturally have more advanced rosters than content requires, or better skills, or both.

Have you literally done all content in-game? I am not a huge fan of AOL but some people complain about things and just don’t consider some options. Or have you ever tried to go past room 15-20 in Incursions? Maybe you could try challenging yourself on content like Uncollected difficulty with 3* champs or something similar. Try doing things itemless. Try not spending for a while and seeing if that is a challenge. Try starting a second account. There are a lot of options while waiting around for the next big piece of content. If you find yourself getting through new content too quickly, try taking your time and doing it one of the ways that takes longer but is more challenging. There are ways to do things that don’t require complaining.

Or, if you really find it pointless, then just take a break from the game an learn an instrument or something.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Agreed, I have every single piece of content 100% explored (except for the classic difficulties of the variants and I'm autofighting my way through those currently) and I am so damn bored.
    The only thing that's keeping me interested in the game is my mini account.
  • Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    jondark86 said:

No Carina Vol 2
    No 7.4
    No Buff
    No Boss Rush

What about those of us who started in this 7 years ago? Come on it can't be possible.....

I guess the balancing system has them so busy and the buffs(animation special changes as well) has them busy. It's no excuse but oh well. Would be nice to see summer of pain.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

jondark86 said:

No Carina Vol 2
    No 7.4
    No Buff
    No Boss Rush

I guess the balancing system has them so busy and the buffs(animation special changes as well) has them busy. It's no excuse but oh well. Would be nice to see summer of pain.
    But aren't all of these completely different teams with completely different skill sets, resource requirements & hopefully different people as well
    There cn be a bit of overlapping to keep the interactions in check but I don't think same people are supposed to be working on all of this stuff simulateneously
    I know everyone keeps saying that the game is not dying & even I believe that even though we cn all agree that the game has been in a terrible place fr a while, but sometimes it feels like Kabam is deliberately pushing the game towards it's death, trying to cash in every last penny that they cn....but that doesn't make sense considering it's still one of the highest earning ventures fr them