**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 in 1 mega thread!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
This thread is 4 in 1:
1. Variant 3 reviveless completion in two days
2. 4 rankups in one day-5 star red mags, kingpin and WM to r3 and proxima to r4
3. Almost 800k total base hero rating
4. On the way to 10k prestige

src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/jj/erqeuu3ga01h.jpg" alt="" />

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

I just wanted to see the last image.
    Nice clear of v3 tho.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

man merged his threads before the mods could

absolute legend

Nice description bout me
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Variants are a huge accomplishment. Doing them reveiveless even more so. Congrats!!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    That means you can finally see Drax
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

He's learning guys
    Imo keep updating everything here @Real_Madrid_76_2 , as in make this your mega thread
    And also have @odishika123 chime in
    You guys can use this megathread to keep showing your roster/rankups/pulls etc. So as to prevent creating more like this.

Stop. The more he posts here the sooner it’ll get closed down. Don’t go starting this **** again. He will keep the thread at the top of general discussion. Do not encourage his stupidness.
    Commenting on the thread you want to not appear on the top of the page is not exactly a 1000IQ move. But then again ..
    Fair point. But then again you just did it too..

An now I’m doing it again..
    I do it because I don't have a problem with it
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

He's learning guys
    Imo keep updating everything here @Real_Madrid_76_2 , as in make this your mega thread
    You guys can use this megathread to keep showing your roster/rankups/pulls etc. So as to prevent creating more like this.

Stop. The more he posts here the sooner it’ll get closed down. Don’t go starting this **** again. He will keep the thread at the top of general discussion. Do not encourage his stupidness.
    Commenting on the thread you want to not appear on the top of the page is not exactly a 1000IQ move. But then again ..

Look I'm as done with the spamming as you are, but he has an understandable reason to make this thread. Yes he was pretty annoying with the constant useless threads, but we shouldn't attack him on his valid ones too. There's no way for him to improve if we see everything he does as wrong.
    I can agree with you on this point. I just interpret this as his last mega thread where he wouldn’t stop constant posting. Maybe I interpreted this post wrong, maybe he won’t keep this constant. Maybe…

But your point is valid.
    Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

He's learning guys

Look I'm as done with the spamming as you are, but he has an understandable reason to make this thread. Yes he was pretty annoying with the constant useless threads, but we shouldn't attack him on his valid ones too. There's no way for him to improve if we see everything he does as wrong.
    I can agree with you on this point. I just interpret this as his last mega thread where he wouldn’t stop constant posting. Maybe I interpreted this post wrong, maybe he won’t keep this constant. Maybe…

But your point is valid.
    Ya I will make this a compilation of all my threads in future and will try lest bumping in to the top
    edited January 2022

Variants are a huge accomplishment. Doing them reveiveless even more so. Congrats!!

I had a r4 sentinel so pretty much 1 and a half minute fights and the nodes were so good. I had to restart the last quest 5 times because of the extremely aggresive ai in entire quest
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Well done on the v3 clearing
    800k hero rating in total finally. Next up 10k prestige
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Nice job buddy! Congo!
    edited January 2022
    Variant 5 started today and ended today. Plus did 2 quests in variant 6. Took two revives to take down variant 5 venom boss. Just look at that prestige boys. Just look at that

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    V5 down! Psylocke.... Noice! Great job friend!!!!

V5 down! Psylocke.... Noice! Great job friend!!!!

I promised less bumping the post on top so i didn't share this. But now that u have commented today and the post is already there on top, i had achieved it 3 days ago. 5 defensive kills with Gwen in aw? How I can't believe it. 70 prowess sp3 with red mags against rol vision with fully rampup up prof x 🔥. And last but not least , 10k prestige!!
    Ok so now most of the people will troll me after this saying this guy is mad and posts premium hero crystal openings on forums. But believe me, he is one of my top 5 most hunted champs. Guardian, apoc, herc, aegon and cgr. Even as a 4 star he has awesome synergies. So much utility. With jabari on team he gets so high critical rating too. Easy rampup if first fight is against mutant. Permanent dot. HoA pre fight. So this had to be posted here i think

waiting for 5 star stryfe now
    Skiddy212 said:

Ok so now most of the people will troll me after this saying this guy is mad and posts premium hero crystal openings on forums. But believe me, he is one of my top 5 most hunted champs. Guardian, apoc, herc, aegon and cgr. Even as a 4 star he has awesome synergies. So much utility. With jabari on team he gets so high critical rating too. Easy rampup if first fight is against mutant. Permanent dot. HoA pre fight. So this had to be posted here i think

Just as i thought you were getting slightly better you post a PHC. This is an example of why you get disagrees and what you call "trolls". Who cares if you want him, its a 4 star, you will never use him besides in arean based on the content you are completing that you also post on here all the time.

This just reiterates the point we've told you before, don't post every time you open a crystal.
    I know i get trolled for this. But apoc is just so good and i have been hunting him for like 1 and a half years so u might get an idea of what I feel on getting him
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Just as i thought you were getting slightly better you post a PHC. This is an example of why you get disagrees and what you call "trolls". Who cares if you want him, its a 4 star, you will never use him besides in arean based on the content you are completing that you also post on here all the time.

This just reiterates the point we've told you before, don't post every time you open a crystal.
    I know i get trolled for this. But apoc is just so good and i have been hunting him for like 1 and a half years so u might get an idea of what I feel on getting him
    Yes, but it is a 4*, sometimes it is best to keep your posts to yourself or your alliance.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Variant 5 started today and ended today. Plus did 2 quests in variant 6. Took two revives to take down variant 5 venom boss. Just look at that prestige boys. Just look at that

I don't want to be mean but what's that square things in your left side of screen. That's something I never saw own my screen, can we get full screen shot
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I don't want to be mean but what's that square things in your left side of screen. That's something I never saw own my screen, can we get full screen shot

I think you mean the orange circle icons. Those are screen recording app icons. He probably records his matches and shows them to his ally mates or posts them on YouTube. Or could just be keeping them as a memory.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

I think you mean the orange circle icons. Those are screen recording app icons. He probably records his matches and shows them to his ally mates or posts them on YouTube. Or could just be keeping them as a memory.
    Nah. On the left side , you can see square in fade light

YouTube. Name-divyansh

@BuggyDClown it is that chat option which we can easily find when we click on champion menu

This discussion has been closed.