**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4 in 1 mega thread!

2»

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Does anyone want Ultron rank down tickets?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Variant 5 started today and ended today. Plus did 2 quests in variant 6. Took two revives to take down variant 5 venom boss. Just look at that prestige boys. Just look at that

I don't want to be mean but what's that square things in your left side of screen. That's something I never saw own my screen, can we get full screen shot

I think you mean the orange circle icons. Those are screen recording app icons. He probably records his matches and shows them to his ally mates or posts them on YouTube. Or could just be keeping them as a memory.
    Nah. On the left side , you can see square in fade light

I see. That's actually game turbo settings that comes in many mobile devices. It's used to boost game performance on the phones like smoother animations, closing background apps to free up ram, etc.
    edited February 2022
    Oh wait. U r taking about that light blue thing in the top left? That is game acceleration center. It is only in limited phone's. I got a new one on new year this time. So it has it

Nope. I don't. He's great without the bug. The bug was never intended to be there. It does not require rank down tickets. In fact, players should have been punished for exploiting the bug, knowing that it was a bug and not an intended interaction. Be glad kabam is not punishing them.

Nope. I don't. He's great without the bug. The bug was never intended to be there. It does not require rank down tickets. In fact, players should have been punished for exploiting the bug, knowing that it was a bug and not an intended interaction. Be glad kabam is not punishing them.
    Bro u even shall see that kabam was silent all these days. If they told it wasn't intended at all no one would've use it
    Even kabam didn't say it was bug or intention so many people thought it to be taken as a gift
    I r3ed my 5 star Ultron for so many of my future plans and dreams come true. But again a bug fix

Even kabam didn't say it was bug or intention so many people thought it to be taken as a gift

As a "gift"? Is Kabam a Santa to you? It's not correct to assume something as a gift, if it's not there in written or in any form of official communication.

This is a valuable lesson for real life as well. If someone gives you something by mistake and doesn't say anything about it, don't assume that it's a gift. They could just be testing your honesty to see if you take it and never mention anything about it, or do you come out clean cause you're an honest person.

I r3ed my 5 star Ultron for so many of my future plans and dreams come true. But again a bug fix

He's still a great champion. Say that you had plans to make use of the bug so you r3'ed him, and not that the bug was fixed so you can't rank him further. In the synergy description it's clearly mentioned that the cauterization lasts 7 seconds longer and not indefinitely. So if it was lasting permanently then that's a clear bug, and not a gift from Santa Kabam.

And if your plans and dreams involve a game, then I'd suggest to take some time for your real life and make plans to accomplish great things in real life.
    edited February 2022

As a "gift"? Is Kabam a Santa to you? It's not correct to assume something as a gift, if it's not there in written or in any form of official communication.

This is a valuable lesson for real life as well. If someone gives you something by mistake and doesn't say anything about it, don't assume that it's a gift. They could just be testing your honesty to see if you take it and never mention anything about it, or do you come out clean cause you're an honest person.

He's still a great champion. Say that you had plans to make use of the bug so you r3'ed him, and not that the bug was fixed so you can't rank him further. In the synergy description it's clearly mentioned that the cauterization lasts 7 seconds longer and not indefinitely. So if it was lasting permanently then that's a clear bug, and not a gift from Santa Kabam.

And if your plans and dreams involve a game, then I'd suggest to take some time for your real life and make plans to accomplish great things in real life.
    U know man, re-parry wasn't intended but then kabam gifted a new feature to us in game, maybe summoners are correct in this situation, maybe kabam as well in both their ways, but after 6 months where so many people ranked up ultron mainly, mainly for this, damage rampup, this doesn't seem a bit fair after so long term period of more than half a year, where ultron was all about the sp3 rotation
    edited February 2022
    And man, talking about my plans and future, i have many plans for me, my family, my friends, not just for this 'all-time' bugged game. Not even gonna spend a penny anywhere to this game at all. And i would love sharing my achievements in my school life, then future. But then the mods would delete it saying it isn't related to the game
    Thank you!

U know man, re-parry wasn't intended but then kabam gifted a new feature to us in game, maybe summoners are correct in this situation, maybe kabam as well in both their ways, but after 6 months where so many people ranked up ultron mainly, mainly for this, damage rampup, this doesn't seem a bit fair after so long term period of more than half a year, where ultron was all about the sp3 rotation

He was never about the sp3 rotation. People always knew that it was bugged since the day they had buffed him. I personally took mine to r5, not because of the sp3 rotation which i never used because its known that it was a bug and would get fixed sooner or later, but because of his overall damage, immunity, regen, damage reduction, power burn and overall utility.

As for re-parry it isn't a bug. It's just not an intended interaction, something that wasn't planned for. An unintended interaction doesn't always mean it's a bug. But in case of Ultron it was clear that it's a bug, that the cauterization should not last indefinitely, but for only additional 7 seconds, something that was planned for to last 7 seconds only and not indefinitely.

There's a difference between unintended interaction and bug. The bug is unintended but it has a reason behind it. Re-parry is all about doing a parry at the right time. It's not a bug, it's more of timing.

He was never about the sp3 rotation. People always knew that it was bugged since the day they had buffed him. I personally took mine to r5, not because of the sp3 rotation which i never used because its known that it was a bug and would get fixed sooner or later, but because of his overall damage, immunity, regen, damage reduction, power burn and overall utility.

As for re-parry it isn't a bug. It's just not an intended interaction, something that wasn't planned for. An unintended interaction doesn't always mean it's a bug. But in case of Ultron it was clear that it's a bug, that the cauterization should not last indefinitely, but for only additional 7 seconds, something that was planned for to last 7 seconds only and not indefinitely.

There's a difference between unintended interaction and bug. The bug is unintended but it has a reason behind it. Re-parry is all about doing a parry at the right time. It's not a bug, it's more of timing.
    bro i never said re parry was ever a bug it was an unintended gift

And man, talking about my plans and future, i have many plans for me, my family, my friends, not just for this 'all-time' bugged game. Not even gonna spend a penny anywhere to this game at all. And i would love sharing my achievements in my school life, then future. But then the mods would delete it saying it isn't related to the game
    Thank you!

Good to hear that you have plans for personal life and have many achievements to share. I am genuinely happy to hear about your personal accomplishments much more than what you pull from crystals, as I'd rather see a person win in real life, than just in a game which doesn't translate into real life wins.

If you feel like sharing personal achievements with fellows online, there are multiple forums where you can actually make wonderful connections with people from all over the globe and they would be much more happier to hear about them.

Thank you!

Good to hear that you have plans for personal life and have many achievements to share. I am genuinely happy to hear about your personal accomplishments much more than what you pull from crystals, as I'd rather see a person win in real life, than just in a game which doesn't translate into real life wins.

If you feel like sharing personal achievements with fellows online, there are multiple forums where you can actually make wonderful connections with people from all over the globe and they would be much more happier to hear about them.
    i'm sorry but if you're talking about twitter, facebook, instagram etc then i am pleased to tell you that i don't like these apps at all
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

Variant 5 started today and ended today. Plus did 2 quests in variant 6. Took two revives to take down variant 5 venom boss. Just look at that prestige boys. Just look at that

I don't want to be mean but what's that square things in your left side of screen. That's something I never saw own my screen, can we get full screen shot
    @BuggyDClown it is that chat option which we can easily find when we click on champion menu

@Real_Madrid_76_2 ok I got it. 👍👍👍
  • Even kabam didn't say it was bug or intention so many people thought it to be taken as a gift

You know that's not true and that it was a bug. You'll get no rank down tickets.
    Pls don't ignore this comment. I was recently locked out of my ally Becoz i was inactive. The reason i was inactive was the because this app got locked and i didn't know the password for opening the child lock. I thought some plans of how to open it and i did it yesterday but till then it was too late. I tried contacting my friends from that ally but only one replied that too in French which i didn't understand. The ally was g3. If there is any ally which could add me without line and is g3/aw focused pls invite me to the ally. The roster screenshots might help

It’s incredibly unhealthy the amount of time you spend in this forum. Smh

Wow. Now that i have been less interested in creating discussions i still get to hear the same words

How old are you again?

Bro it's against forum rules yet i can say i am teen
    Any g3 ally pls
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107

It’s incredibly unhealthy the amount of time you spend in this forum. Smh

Wow. Now that i have been less interested in creating discussions i still get to hear the same words
    Just older heads giving you some friendly advice but you take it as hostile as you like. Enjoy
This discussion has been closed.