**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Another champion with frostbite

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

It’s always been weird that’s champions can have an immunity exclusive to Iceman. Guess that’s no longer the case.

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Immunity exclusive to Iceman? I may be misinterpreting the post, but

1. Does she have Coldsnap immunity? Cool if so. I thought she applies Coldsnap with SP2

2. Iceman does not have Coldsnap/Frostbite immunity. It’s a sore subject in certain parts

Did I understand that correctly? I apologize if not.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

1. Does she have Coldsnap immunity? Cool if so. I thought she applies Coldsnap with SP2

2. Iceman does not have Coldsnap/Frostbite immunity. It’s a sore subject in certain parts

I think they were saying it’s weird for people to be cold snap immune when only iceman has that debuff?
    There are plenty of nodes that inflict it tho. And I think Sigil Witch can also inflict coldsnap
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

I think they were saying it’s weird for people to be cold snap immune when only iceman has that debuff?
    Iceman isn't the only one with that debuff though?
    Sigil Witch has it I think
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Ace2319 said:

Iceman isn't the only one with that debuff though?
    Sigil Witch has it I think
    So does Vision Aarkus
    And Elsa, now that I think about it. Fitting.
    Ace2319 said:

Yeah, I was confused by the wording.

Thanks!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I haven’t checked out her abilities but if she is immune to Coldsnap…
    Hoitado said:

I haven’t checked out her abilities but if she is immune to Coldsnap…

Are her abilities out? I didn’t see the champion spotlight
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 790 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Yeah only iceman got frostbite, and i know only warlock is immune to frostbite, which not a big deal since warlock is tech champs and ice man is mutant, class disadvantage

And i dont think misty knight immune to frostbite, but as we can see, she got ability to inflict frostbite which for me a good addition, misty knight had this ability from her robot arm, which made with antractic vibranium by tony stark, that why she got the ability of iceman
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

Yeah only iceman got frostbite, and i know only warlock is immune to frostbite, which not a big deal since warlock is tech champs and ice man is mutant, class disadvantage

Warlock is not the only champ with Frostbite immunity. In fact most champs immune to coldsnap are also immune to Frostbite. Colossus, Sabertooth, Mephisto are a few examples.
    edited February 2022

Warlock is not the only champ with Frostbite immunity. In fact most champs immune to coldsnap are also immune to Frostbite. Colossus, Sabertooth, Mephisto are a few examples.
    Sorry about that, so about your post, what the big deal having other champs deal frostbite?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Sorry about that, so about your post, what the big deal having other champs deal frostbite?
    It is intriguing that one abilities in the entire game had so many immunities. Think if every champ that was incinerate immune was also immune to nova flames.

It is intriguing that one abilities in the entire game had so many immunities. Think if every champ that was incinerate immune was also immune to nova flames.
    Not many of them immune with it i think, it not like bleed or poison, and marvel don't have many characters that i know with ice ability, but perhaps they buff og storm and add coldsnap and frostbite

Anyway if me, i just go on, there are many useful champs, it not a big deal if you can't use ice ability against the immune champs, just use other
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    Storm pyramid also can apply coldsnap.