**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 players average pi 4750+ looking for a good ally

Looking for a good ally that scores 104mil or above in aq and in t2 war and above.
We're solid players that cqn handle map 5 with high prestige on day 5 like 8400 or so...have lil experience with map 6

Message me on line for more info: Hazem_2020

Comments

• BDOG78BDOG78 Posts: 46
    I sent you a message on the line app. Interested in the both of u. Hit me up. Bdog78
  • Goody505Goody505 Posts: 18
    We do 100 mil in aq if your interested my line id is goody505 with u too our prestige will be high enough to do 103 to 104 mil
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Still looking
  • I'm in if that's ok
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    You guys still looking?
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Me and peers are in search for 1 person to join us for AQ Map 5 and Tier 2 AW.

Main thing we are looking for is Skill. I’ll be conducting interviews to find the right new candidate, only looking for a US based time zone player. If interested message me on Line using @ricardo60289

Requirements: ACTUVE in AQ Map 5 day 1 - 5. Experience fighting in a higher Prestige Alliance for day 4 and 5. Must have atleast one R4 5*, must have atleast 11 R5 4* champs or better. We’re a solid team that completes AQ map 5 at 100% every single day scoring up to 100 Million points. Must be able to clear a whole lane in AW up to the mini boss (Tier2)

Facts: we don’t save for SA, we score a weekly score of about 400k for guaranteed Weekly 5* Shards. We focus on Completion, duels, etc. We run 2 BG’s for AW and organize for Max Diversity. 2 AW BG’s alternate & we run 3 AW’s a week.

Donations: 100k Gold, 25k BattleChips, 10k Loyalty. FIRST WEEK OF DONATIONS IS FREE FOR YOU AS A NEW RECRUIT
    Hit me up on line. Bdog78
    Still looking hazem?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Found one thanks!