**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7.4 would be nice by now

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
No rush but it be nice to get some content now

Comments

• FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I wish they would just tell us when it's coming out. If they said March or April I think that would give players something to look forward to
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

They could have thrown together a quick boss rush with.

Throwing something together never works out well. Given almost all content they've released in recent times has had some bug in it, whether it's the way a node works, players getting locked out or players getting multiple tries on single entry content... or just general unhappiness from the community in relation to rewards for the difficulty... throwing it together is going to come back and bite them.

They could do with less fall out now from hastily released content.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

If it wasnt for alliance events id have quit by now. No joke.

I took a month off and it felt so good man 🤣
    It sounds really nice. Its just a bummer because the game I used to really love and have committed so much time and also some money to is more of a chore now. I love AQ downtime. I can just not log on.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Maybe . . . just maybe, if someone creates one more post like the dozens of these identical posts, Kabam will answer your prayers.

Personally I am focused on the planned March beta of the input control fix.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    TyEdge said:

Both other gaps (1-2 and 2-3) have been 5 months. 5 months would be March.

It really blows that v8 was such a mess and that they scaled back variant production on top of that. They promised more frequent variants, then went back on the promise, then they released that nonsense.

There’s no reason the Carina vol2 couldn’t exist, or the Gauntlet couldn’t be offered again for players who didn’t tackle it before.

They mentioned that the Gauntlet should be released again, but I got the idea that it would be more on the year timeframe (so like this summer). I could be wrong though.

Edit: they also confirmed that they are working on Carina vol. 2, but things like that apparently take time.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You know the lack of content is real when arena is the only thing you do outside of alliance events
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

Then you explore and ask for more?

Thats pretty much the point of the game. Otherwise whats the point to play the game.

Same here, but AW does have me tired a but I'm pretty crazy the season ends
    Hoitado said:

I took a month off and it felt so good man 🤣
    I need to do that at some point. I've being playing the game since 2018 and haven't taken a break whatsoever

I would have loved to see 7.4 They could have thrown together a quick boss rush with. Even if it only took 30 minutes, it would have been something to do. I have no reason to login right now besides AQ and AW. I've had no reason to log in except AQ/AW/arena since October since the newest Variant is terrible.

Yeah the new Variant was bad and I pushed through the first day it came out with that VP bugged. Thank goodness I watched a video how to defeat him with VP, Sweedah surely helped a lot