**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarknineDarknine Posts: 5
    O meu é o rog 3, está impossivel ter um bom desempenho na luta
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    So am I to understand (I'm hearing things on LINEand youtube) that the game framerate has been reduced and that's part of the issue?
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    yup im having them aswell, device is Galaxy s20 FE and just had horrible inputs on a 11 maw in war went down to 8% and almost broke a deathless streak of 130... thankfully got out alive just barely
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Same issue here.. Does anyone even test on Android OS before releasing the update?

@KabamMike .. You know even Android users play this game right?

Died in AW in very first fight due to this bug.. Cancel this war..

Report the issue, stop with the drama.
    In my ally, no IOS users had issue.. and I lost a fight bcz of this issue.. That is my issue and I will post it the way I want it to vent out my frustration.. whats your problem?
    My problem is everything you said aside from reporting there's an issue. Adds nothing and is blatantly false.
  • ErllysErllys Posts: 1
    after this last update, my game also had a delay in the parry command.
  • Rockhead84Rockhead84 Posts: 2
    I just had a war fight, and I literally couldn't parry at all. I have the newest update on a Galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G, on Android 12.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    A player in my ally on Android just reported this to me.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Same issue here.. Does anyone even test on Android OS before releasing the update?

@KabamMike .. You know even Android users play this game right?

Died in AW in very first fight due to this bug.. Cancel this war..

Report the issue, stop with the drama.
    In my ally, no IOS users had issue.. and I lost a fight bcz of this issue.. That is my issue and I will post it the way I want it to vent out my frustration.. whats your problem?
    My problem is everything you said aside from reporting there's an issue. Adds nothing and is blatantly false.
    False?? What? Me losing a fight in AW.. You know s***.. Do you think all these people posting here are posting randomly.. Most of them are realizing the bug after the first fight in AW..

• spec_spec_ Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike Is it safe to downgrade to previous version (33.2.3)?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Haven't had any issues myself on Android after updating, but maybe I just didn't notice in arena
  • Raichu626 said:

Haven't had any issues myself on Android after updating, but maybe I just didn't notice in arena

what is your device model?
  • VmoferVmofer Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike I'm sorry disturb you but we are using all inventory 😅. Is not better cancel this war till have fixed this problem?? Like this we lose the illusion of playing wars. Is frustrating we lose the fights because this issue.
    So in my humble idea is better cancel ans don't let us empty our inventory for nothing. Thanks for your time
  • yup im having them aswell, device is Galaxy s20 FE and just had horrible inputs on a 11 maw in war went down to 8% and almost broke a deathless streak of 130... thankfully got out alive just barely

S20 FE SD or Exynos?
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

yup im having them aswell, device is Galaxy s20 FE and just had horrible inputs on a 11 maw in war went down to 8% and almost broke a deathless streak of 130... thankfully got out alive just barely

S20 FE SD or Exynos?
    i have no clue
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Just saw Invisble Woman walk through my Imm abom after her sp2... As a follow thru for her sp2 run..😂 Damn this bug but couldnt control laughing looking at it..🤣🤣
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Raichu626 said:

what is your device model?
    Samsung Galaxy A50
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145
    Same thing happened was fighting korg in aw I couldn't Parry or dex at all
  • Im playing on Xiaomi remi note 8 pro. It seems the tapping is lagging. Blocking and parry are destroyed again.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    I'm not sure if its me or its a bug but since the update not only the parry issue annoying my gameplay, since 2 weeks I have had problems with the special button, constantly launch special when I backward or block an attack. I don't know of ist just me or a bug.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Playing on Xiaomi mi 10t with no issues so far.

Hopefully this gets fixed asap for all those affected.