**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10MIL+ ALLY NEED ACTIVE NEW MEMBERS FOR AQ5X5(TOP 900) AND AW TIER 2, 4500+ PRESTIGE

10mil+ rated active friendly ally, expert tier AQ map 5x5 with 3 bg clears all 5 days, AW Tier 2. SA hit weekly in the top 6 to 20% bracket.
Min Requirements:
4500+ prestige
Must be active in AQ and AW
Completion 15K
Duels 650
Line
We are currently recruiting for new path clearers or boss killers for AQ. We are in expert tier of AQ playing map 5x5 clearing 3 bgs every AQ.
If you're interested or have any questions add me on line or in game.
Line ID: Rednick69
In Game: Rednick69

Comments

• Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Still looking.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Still looking
  • Hi Rednick69,
    My meme is Buddy4141: First and foremost, i have a prestige of 4739, but it could be much higher if need be;
    I’ve been playing for nearly 3 years and was the leader of my own alliance for 2 1/2. I consider myself fairly skilled, although this game humbles you :-)
    My top champs are the following:
    5* Magik rank 4 (96 sig) level 4, almost 5 md: 10050 pi
    4* Gwenpool rank 5 (23 sig): 7365 pi
    4* Elektra rank 5 (29 sig): 6989 pi
    4* Thor rank 5 (40 Sig) 6907 pi
    4* Hyperion rank 5 (30 sig): 6601 pi
    4* Vision (aou) rank 5 (40 sig): 6518 pi
    4* X23 rank 5 (66 sig): 6515 pi
    4* Starlord Rank 5: (65 sig): 6416 pi
    4* Punisher rank 5 (10 sig): 6249

I tailor my masteries often for specific events, as this is a chess game. That being said, I always follow protocol without question Although I consider myself a skilled player, my greatest contributions will be my contributions to helpfulness, contribution to team camaraderie, integrity and most of all, reliability,

Love to hear more about your alliance.

My kindest regards,

Buddy4141

• Sorry if i’m wordy, that comes with age :-)