**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    @DrDrill said:

It's not just dropped fps, it's dropped parries, dash backs, and ALL inputs.
    The fps is horrible to the point of no way to play
    Using a phone with SD 860!! Poco X3 Pro
    Here is a video, it has everything you need to diagnose the issues; slow scrolling, low fps, delay input to parries, all actions are delayed:

https://youtu.be/bPYrP6YZqo4

This is similar to the gameplay on my device.
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    I’m on iOS and it’s been good until today’s update. I regret forcing the update - I manually went to the game page and downloaded it. Although the menu system is so much smoother, I cannot believe I’m missing so many parries during Story mode.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for your further clarifications, folks!
    The team is working on figuring out where the discrepancy is.
    Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding at this time.

Good to know. Can we know if this war and AQ that starts tomorrow will be considered if the bug persists?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    I’m on iPhone 13 pro max and have felt some weirdness. I’ve been playing since 2015 or I’d say it might be just me. There has been at least one issue with an obvious input drop (of which I have video), and 20+ parries that have had some level of inconsistency leading to blocked hits, or getting smacked. It’s frustrating. I’m certainly rusty relative to my peak performance, but not 20+ parries in a month rusty.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    edited February 2022
    I hadn't had a problem for the months of Nov Dec and most of Jan but the last week or 2 the game has been really bad for me too. I've been getting like frame rate drops also which really sucks sometimes I won't finish a combo and have Def been missing parries. I'm on a samsung A71
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Please, try to be Quick, in some devices that worked perfectly, the Game is totally unplayable.
  • FredericogoulartFredericogoulart Posts: 13
    edited February 2022
    It’s not fair end the season, but this war should not be valid, only this one should be canceled!!
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    It really is starting to suck. Makes war so unbearable. I've got 2 paths left to 100 7.2 and these last 2 weeks have been horrible. I love this game, but having issues all the time is wearing thin.
  • It’s not fair end the season, but this war should not be valid, only this one should be canceled!!E
  • I also have a Galaxy S10 and similar to many of you, it's been challenging to parry. I'm in the process of completing 7.3.6 and literally one missed parry is doom! This is frustrating to say the least. Ive also had these issues in the arena....im afraid of doing war right now given I don't want to let my alliance members down shoud i die from not being able to parry.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yup parry has got worse for me
  • JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for the answers!
    For those of you who are saying that this is not a timing issue and that Block isn't working at all, can you please hold Block for 1 second or longer and then confirm whether Block comes up? Even if it's late/timing is off, we'd just like to know that Block does actually come up eventually.

Why don't you test before releasing any content? You've (not you specially) have stated before that you have a team that test ALL content before it's release. I myself find that hard to believe whatsoever!
    Because it doesn't stem from not testing. It stems from the many variations of OS and devices. Small subtle changes can have adverse effects. And you can see from this list it's not affecting everyone in game so it's not a generalize issue.
    Should've known you have something to say that's irrelevant! Go crawl back under your rock where you came from!
    It's not irrelevant though and it's highly probable that's what happened since that is the way that a lot of bugs occur.
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Stop this war, can't you see that we are a lot of players having same trouble!!!????
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

JimmyB said:

JimmyB said:

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for the answers!
    For those of you who are saying that this is not a timing issue and that Block isn't working at all, can you please hold Block for 1 second or longer and then confirm whether Block comes up? Even if it's late/timing is off, we'd just like to know that Block does actually come up eventually.

Why don't you test before releasing any content? You've (not you specially) have stated before that you have a team that test ALL content before it's release. I myself find that hard to believe whatsoever!
    Because it doesn't stem from not testing. It stems from the many variations of OS and devices. Small subtle changes can have adverse effects. And you can see from this list it's not affecting everyone in game so it's not a generalize issue.
    Should've known you have something to say that's irrelevant! Go crawl back under your rock where you came from!
    It's not irrelevant though and it's highly probable that's what happened since that is the way that a lot of bugs occur.
    I can agree with that to a certain degree. But it should be tested throughout before being released. I'm aware that there are different devices that relate differently with every update. But let's be real here, kabam has enough resources and players willing to test every update to ensure these issues don't happen. This isn't being done by no means!