**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* awakening gems for cyber monday?

Judging by today's black Friday offer we will see 4* awakening gems on Monday, lol. For me and I know a lot of the community will be disappointed with anything short of a pick your own class or a generic 5* awakening gem. That's what people want. I think it will show where the offer team is at if they listen to what the community wants or it's just more of the same disappointing for a big shopping day offer. Tbh black today's offer is good, just not for black Friday. It's a good offer mid september....

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Or it will be the same unit->package deals as last year. But the 5* cache deal (which ran also last year) with contain a 5* ag at the final buy (10k units). Which will eliminate the 99 percenters.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Or it will be the same unit->package deals as last year. But the 5* cache deal (which ran also last year) with contain a 5* ag at the final buy (10k units). Which will eliminate the 99 percenters.

If that same offer came back at the same price then that’d be ridiculous, games moved on since then and someone could clear a path or 2 of LoL for cheaper.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

If that same offer came back at the same price then that’d be ridiculous, games moved on since then and someone could clear a path or 2 of LoL for cheaper.

Of course someone could. But there is a large player base that has no good champs for LoL. Myself included in that. Regardless of the 17 5* i have my only duped are iron man, iron patriot and rhino. Yet I’m sitting on unduped star lord. So as ridiculous as that unit offer would be kabam knows that many would need it regardless of price.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★

Yeah it will be great for new players and whales. Leaving the rest of us with nothing of value.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97

Yeah it will be great for new players and whales. Leaving the rest of us with nothing of value.

I think Kabam can live without F2P people. Always complaining why a company don't catering to people who never paid a dime. Yet, the people who actually pay alot and get royally screwed has a lesser chance of a complaint. Brian Grant never paid a dime and yet he make majority of P2P people look foolish.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    I think Kabam can live without F2P people. Always complaining why a company don't catering to people who never paid a dime. Yet, the people who actually pay alot and get royally screwed has a lesser chance of a complaint. Brian Grant never paid a dime and yet he make majority of P2P people look foolish.

Dude, it's his job to play mcoc. He's not going to bite the hand that feeds him. He didn't even complain about 12.0

Have you asked him that? Because I'm pretty sure he doesn't get paid by kabam. And if you think YouTube pays handsomely for 10k views on a video then you haven't ever had internet success. Thats like $25 in YouTube depending on your partnership deal.

He keeps it real and based on a free account. Only reason he doesn't get screwed is because he doesn't blow 10k units on 5* blade crystals like the others. He arenas for champs and he is patient. Patience wins when you play a game like this.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Also to add I had 100$ set aside for this offer which I won't be spending half of it on this,

He also has made himself look pretty foolish with several of his videos, I'll sight the one about his version of gear only he called it something other than gear, Hwy it's free country but next time someone tells you we were all created equal take a good hard look at bg and make your own judgement, lol
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    wookeh wrote: »

Dude, it's his job to play mcoc. He's not going to bite the hand that feeds him. He didn't even complain about 12.0

Have you asked him that? Because I'm pretty sure he doesn't get paid by kabam. And if you think YouTube pays handsomely for 10k views on a video then you haven't ever had internet success. Thats like $25 in YouTube depending on your partnership deal.

He keeps it real and based on a free account. Only reason he doesn't get screwed is because he doesn't blow 10k units on 5* blade crystals like the others. He arenas for champs and he is patient. Patience wins when you play a game like this.

He's stated that he quit his job to play MCOC full time. That makes it his job
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Vartox wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »

He's stated that he quit his job to play MCOC full time. That makes it his job
    he quit his job to work on the fabled website, he does not make enough to live off of youtube
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Why would they offer a class gem people can choose and miss out on the opportunity of people spending $800+ for LOL
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    edited November 2017
    Paper boy, paper boy, always 'bout that paper boy
    If you ain't on your grind, then you flexing, you's a hater boy
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Also to add I had 100$ set aside for this offer which I won't be spending half of it on this,

He also has made himself look pretty foolish with several of his videos, I'll sight the one about his version of gear only he called it something other than gear, Hwy it's free country but next time someone tells you we were all created equal take a good hard look at bg and make your own judgement, lol

true. He called it artifacts. Got so many hate for his statements on 12.0, webslinger etc.now he doesn't open his mouth.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Who is brian grant? Why is he relevant? F2P players have no grounds or rights to demand anything!!!!!
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Who is brian grant? Why is he relevant? F2P players have no grounds or rights to demand anything!!!!!

Nobody does to be quite honest. It’s simple - if you don’t like the service, don’t pay. Would you continue to keep going to the same restaurant if the service sucks and the food is terrible?
    This is what I don’t understand. People pay hundreds of dollars, yet continue to complain about how bad the game is screwing them out of their money. SO STOP PAYING then.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Steelhead wrote: »

Would you continue to keep going to the same restaurant if the service sucks and the food is terrible?

Clearly you don't have young kids who have every happy meal toy from the last 10 years.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Steelhead wrote: »

Would you continue to keep going to the same restaurant if the service sucks and the food is terrible?

Clearly you don't have young kids who have every happy meal toy from the last 10 years.

HAHAHA! You got me there! Actually I do! McDonald’s is the exception to the rule...it’s just sooooo gooood!