**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    I literally can't play right now. And my alliance depends on me pretty consistently for war. Can we get a fix or end this war, or something. I can't even play the game as of at this moment
  • Hola, oigan el juego me va muy mal, literal con retraso de un segundo todo, no solo la parri sino literal todo, y es muy extraño porque nunca me había pasado, y acabo de dar una baja en guerra por el juego
  • Rm1491Rm1491 Posts: 14
    My device has performed with no issues during this entire parry dex bug. Now with the new update it is literally unplayable. Crazy lag, no inputs on parry, dex, or dashing in for an attack. I spend more time just standing there getting wrecked than anything
  • AlexDsDAlexDsD Posts: 5
    Se me hace algo muy absurdo que se continúe así con estás fallas en Android, en guerra falla parada destreza etc mi almacén se va a acabar que guerra se acabe de una vez y ya den una respuesta contundente
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Mole Man is not working properly when attemps to become unstoppable. The hit of the enemy, when Mole Man is blocking and there are 6 monsters charges or more, does not make the effect of unstoppable.
  • lockssslocksss Posts: 1
    Has anyone had a answer about this situation? We're in the Middle of AW and the problem it's worse and worst.
  • CarlonchoxDCarlonchoxD Posts: 3
    The game is so lag, is unplayable. Cancel war please, don't know what are you waiting for to cancel it :/
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    I thought I was going crazy. I hadn't had any parry issues since September last year and today after the update I can barely parry an attack.
  • LTTLTT Posts: 2
    The same happens to me either. Parry and dex would happen, but happen one bit slow. So when you think it's time to do it, it's already late.
  • Even on iphone it is the same. I think instead of advancing, this Game should be sorted out . We dont want more and more until its working fine. Its so annoying at times. Please kabam better resolve this before putting up new contents coz that wont help it out. Giving compensation is not a way to go its been months now for ios users. I dnt wana leave this game as i enjoy it the most but this bugs just wont let me play anymore.
  • alxtoralxtor Posts: 16
    Not sure if the intention was to solve the parrying issue in this Release, but is totally the opposite.. was this code change really tested? Are you going to cancel this war?

The game/animation performance is slower, freezing sometimes.. blocking attacks is ignored, even launching a fight can fail in AW & AQ..
    please stop adding features without fix the key problems in the game first (receiving compensation awards is pointless if the game is still broken)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/PNgsghPp8k4
    I tried to show the best I can. About a second delay when pressing block or dex before it works.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    MightyD said:

mgj0630 said:

@Kabam Miike Doesn't seem like this is an isolated issue.

There's nothing in the release notes about intended changes to the inputs in this release, but it seems that several of us who have been unaffected are now having a lot of issues.

Could you check with the team to see if something slipped in that could be causing this? ....and ripped out in a hot fix?

There's never anything in the release notes about input changes. It's just a effect of them advancing the game. Some piece of software they use got updated somewhere and is now effecting people who weren't previously before. I.E.. a bug. It's not an easy fix like you're making it seem.
    Just shut up for once
    Hard pass