**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

People should start of with one 4 star!

I have had enough of being 💩 i think you should start people off with a 4 star crystal and as in my first disscusion GIVE US 4 STARS

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I think this is a fairly bad idea, no offense. This would make the earliest stages of the game far too easy. Plus, how do you think all us older players will feel? We had to work. HARD. to get our first 4*. So you should too!
  • Options
    Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    Really i have a 4 ghost rider moon knight magneto electro on my old profile but i forgot the password
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    azz8goitdxvg.png
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They pretty much do. It's easier to start out now than it was when I started. As it should be, really. The game has changed, and it takes more to start out now. I mean, it's an idea, but the game is about starting from the ground up, and it really doesn't take long until you get one or more. It just takes some effort and consistent playing.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    It may or may not be good. The issue is not really the champ you have (though it is still important) but the resource to rank and level up.

I don't know whether getting 4* very early is going to help with real game progression.