**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In general how many units people burn to get 6* champ from featured/basic arena champ??

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
That is so big grind to get above 70m score

Comments

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Depends on the size of someone's roster. I can score 60 mil with zero units. Another player may only be able to score 10 mil. A veteran player may be able to score 100 mil without spending a single unit.
    Just keep collecting champs and you will get there. 👍
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Depends on the size of someone's roster. I can score 60 mil with zero units. Another player may only be able to score 10 mil. A veteran player may be able to score 100 mil without spending a single unit.
    Just keep collecting champs and you will get there. 👍

You can score 60mil in basic without units ?? Damn @KDoggg2017
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    You can just calculate it based on how many points you can put up per round, figure out if you can do all the rounds (or if not how many you can do), calculate your final score, then determine how many refreshes you would need to hit your target score.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I only ever really tried once and that was the last Warlock arena. I gave it everything I had (hit every possible round) and used a few refreshes and put up like a score of 65 million. I had at the time around 120 6* champs. After seeing what he went for I decided it isn't worth my effort to try and get a champ through arenas, I can't compete with the people who have more champs and are willing to use more units.

While not specifically asked, with the new balance changes coming I certainly wouldn't put that effort into getting a new champ that I don't know what they will be like 6 months down the road.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★