**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This round of AQ should not be happening

M1K386M1K386 Posts: 26
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
With how bad the issues are now since the update this round of alliance quest should not be happening at all, its an actual joke the state of play at the moment, running map 7 on my 2nd account and already had to use like 6 items in the first 2 fights on day 1 which is just stupid, you cant parry at all, due to the delay in input, this should just be stopped now!

Comments

• TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Welcome to what those of us on iso have been facing the last 8 months!
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Badass84 said:

From the videos i have seen, it's a much bigger bug now in comparison to what ios-users faced.
    It is a bigger issue. And people calling for aq to be put on hold, what does that do for the war season?
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 151 ★★
    edited February 2022
    This round of AQ is horrible, I'm on Android and I cannot parry, reparry, special intercept. I'm just being used as a punching bag by the AI and burning items because of it. Fix this Kabam!
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

Badass84 said:

From the videos i have seen, it's a much bigger bug now in comparison to what ios-users faced.
    It is a bigger issue. And people calling for aq to be put on hold, what does that do for the war season?
    Both should be canceled immediately. And the rewards of the next higher group should be given to players. If you are G1 one, you should just get P4.
    Same goes for AQ. Just cut it and give the rewards of the last aq round plus some little on top.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Badass84 said:

Badass84 said:

Both should be canceled immediately. And the rewards of the next higher group should be given to players. If you are G1 now, you should just get P4.
    Same goes for AQ. Just cut it and give the rewards of the last aq round plus some little on top.
  • The joys of not having updated yet 👍👍
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    I died my very first fight in AQ
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    This was day1 of Map5. Far right path. Cable. I missed more parries in 1 fight than I did all last month. It felt like I was new to parry and just watched a "how to" video.

• XeroXero Posts: 6
    All aspects of the game is affected even if you play proving grounds. SP1 & SP2 is blocked automatically. Kabam should cancel AQ and AW for the meantime until they fixed this worst game issue of all time.
  • MsaricMsaric Posts: 2
    This AQ day 1 has been absolutely horrible. When is a remedy expected? All updates available via play store have been completed, and AQ still terribly bugged as of today.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Never a better time to learn how to play no-stun intercepts only i guess. /shrug
  • DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19

This round of AQ is horrible, I'm on Android and I cannot parry, reparry, special intercept. I'm just being used as a punching bag by the AI and burning items because of it. Fix this Kabam!

It is not just in AQ. I am now having this issue in every single game mode. I am getting obliterated when I used to be able to block, block is not working at all. And sometimes when I want to go back I run forwards!!!

I hope they fix this soon as the game is now unplayable.
  • DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19

Never a better time to learn how to play no-stun intercepts only i guess. /shrug

Playing with Ghost at the moment. She loves this type of fight!
  • M1K386M1K386 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can someone update us, as this aq is a joke and costing soo many items its ridiculous