**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you even care?

gash228gash228 Posts: 105
edited February 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So, you've said the hotfix will arrive as soon as possible. However, that can still be hours away. And some of the players still haven't completed the January content. So the hotfix HAS to arrive within 8 hours, which isn't very likely to happen. So, Kabam, is there a possibility of prolonging the timer on the January for at least a fay after the hotfix has arrived? If you care about your player base, this is the right path to take.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• gash228gash228 Posts: 105
    Nocko said:

You had ages to do that content. It was such a dead month.
    If you leave things to the last minute, sometimes you get burnt. Good lesson in time management

Three paths. All I have left. Is that a lot? No, it's barely 3% of the content. Also, I didn't realise I have to do all the content the second it comes out, I expected the game to be, you know, playable.

(Keep in mind, some players have even fewer paths to complete.)

Good lesson in using your brain cells.
    edited February 2022
    I didn't know I have to account for the game being unplayable.

Guess they should add a line to the license agreement; if game our doesn't function it's your problem not ours.

Then use your so called brain cells and do the 3 paths now.

The game is unplayable right now. Block, dex, attack and parry barely work. Fps is 3-5. How would you like me to do Cavalier difficulty with that kind of game performance.
    That's why the game is going downhill, because of community members not caring for the issue as long as it doesn't concern them. It can be a global issue, as long as you're fine, everything is fine.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    gash228 said:

That's why the game is going downhill, because of community members not caring for the issue as long as it doesn't concern them. It can be a global issue, as long as you're fine, everything is fine.

Downhill because we not care? Wow that statement. Fyi we always care, and fyi i love this game, and fyi, do you think the hot fix need to be rush? There is many thing to test, many things to do, and also is not an easy task, do you think programming is as easy as eating or cooking? As someone work at the programming field, i know it is reallly hard to do the programming of the game

Nocko said:

gash228 said:

Nocko said:

If you leave things to the last minute, sometimes you get burnt. Good lesson in time management

Three paths. All I have left. Is that a lot? No, it's barely 3% of the content. Also, I didn't realise I have to do all the content the second it comes out, I expected the game to be, you know, playable.

You dont have to do the content straight away, you can do it whenever you want to
    However if you choose to leave it till the last minute you risk being unable to complete for reasons beyond your control... that could be a broken phone, a personal matter that prohibits you playing, or in this case, a game bug that makes it hard to complete the content
    This was an actually a very long month, you got more time than you usually get to get it done. You didn't and here we are.

These are known risks, especially given the state of the game right now. I dont know what to tell you that i havent already told you. My brain cells work fine, i completed the content 2 weeks ago. Im good. You and your brain cells are where you are.
    How hard it is to understand; if the game is broken it shouldn't be your concern. It's not your problem.

Sorry, i didn't do all the content immediately but I couldn't exactly predict the game would break. Especially since it's the BIGGEST performance issue in my memory.

I wanted to play a mobile game, not sit in a mine field, wondering when's the next time everything is gonna break.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    gash228 said:

So, you've said the hotfix will arrive as soon as possible. However, that can still be hours away. And some of the players still haven't completed the January content. So the hotfix HAS to arrive within 8 hours, which isn't very likely to happen. So, Kabam, is there a possibility of prolonging the timer on the January for at least a fay after the hotfix has arrived? If you care about your player base, this is the right path to take.

The hotfix will likely arrive today sometime but you can't blame Kabam if you haven't completed the January content. You've had plenty of time. Extra time I believe even. Stop being so dramatic.
    gash228 said:

Nocko said:

Go uninstall the the game and download the 33.2.3 apk. Finish your 3 paths.

gash228 said:

The hotfix will likely arrive today sometime but you can't blame Kabam if you haven't completed the January content. You've had plenty of time. Extra time I believe even. Stop being so dramatic.
    As long as I'm fine, the game is fine.

This way there aren't any issues with the game at all. Next time you complain about something, perhaps you'll notice your hypocrisy.
    gash228 said:

gash228 said:

This way there aren't any issues with the game at all. Next time you complain about something, perhaps you'll notice your hypocrisy.
    Nah. I would take responsibility and not complain because I waited until the last day. If I complain about anything, it's a legit issue, not because I couldn't find time in 30+ days to finish 1 piece of content.
  • Cosmosurfer2000Cosmosurfer2000 Posts: 62
    edited February 2022
    Nocko said:

• They do care but they it takes time to fix such massive bug. I'm also not able to play the game because I'm getting 20 fps and Dexterity and parry also not working. They're aware of this issue just be patient.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    gash228 said:

gash228 said:

Dude, you're whining about EQ. No one cares. You had how long to complete? AW, we all get it. AQ, eh. But solo content? Come on man....

If parry is off, don't parry. Can't evade? Then block! Use resources! I'm Android too. I learned the hard way in War, but I didn't make it as an excuse to blame Kabam. Get better at the game. Utilize your energy better. Make EQ a priority, if it matters.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Just quit. It will help everyone involved
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    Yea doesn't work like that. Kabam gave you a due date for the paper and then broke the printer last minute
    Printer out of magenta ink, can't print
    Also tell roomate that he didn't care because his printer out of ink and broke, roomate suprise pikachu face
    Dave7099 said:

Deremus said:

Yea doesn't work like that. Kabam gave you a due date for the paper and then broke the printer last minute

Not exactly, the printers been shoddy for months and you chose to wait
    And what does that tell you. Fix your equipment and stop giving out assignments. If the whole class is at any slightest kind of disadvantage to complete the assignments that we are given, why continue. We get this bs compensation every month while the majority of us bust our butts at a 9-5 to pay these idiots to clear our mind a few hours a day and they don't even have the sacks to communicate.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★

Bottom line is this. When it's THEY fault that I can't complete THEIR objectives, something needs to happen. Doesn't matter if I waited till the last 60 seconds. It's THEIR mess up. Alot of money is put into this game. Alot of time. Communication is nonexistent. Every day it's a new bug and all we get is they are looking into it lol. TF. We make them. They don't make us. This game is trash now and they won't admit it
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    I just switched back to my old iPhone unitl its fixed. Watch me get banned for piloting or something.
    Dave7099 said:

My term paper is due in 20 min and my printer broke, it's the professors fault

It's not my responsibility to expect for the game to break, you dumbo.
    ŁŤÇ said:

gash228 said:

gash228 said:

Dude, you're whining about EQ. No one cares. You had how long to complete? AW, we all get it. AQ, eh. But solo content? Come on man....

If parry is off, don't parry. Can't evade? Then block! Use resources! I'm Android too. I learned the hard way in War, but I didn't make it as an excuse to blame Kabam. Get better at the game. Utilize your energy better. Make EQ a priority, if it matters.
    I can't block and dex half the time. It's not a reliable way to play. If their game is broken it's their job to fix it, not mine to learn to play something unplayable.