**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    There are plenty of other threads on this already. It's bad all over.

• even weekly competition isn't enough for what we are loosing. Use all those items in one day. Please solve it ASAP

After knowing that it's a bug if you're still doing fights rather than waiting for it to be fixed, then it's your mistake
    Lol you wanna say we should stop playing AQ?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    No issues for me... One plus user here
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

even weekly competition isn't enough for what we are loosing. Use all those items in one day. Please solve it ASAP

After knowing that it's a bug if you're still doing fights rather than waiting for it to be fixed, then it's your mistake
    Well alliances can step down to lower maps if needed. I and a few others in my alliance are having the issues with Android. The alliance still did map 8. I installed the previous version 33.2.3 from a apk file and it's back to normal now. There are choices. I don't think AQ should have started but what I remember, it's not easy to just shut it off either.
  • Todo el juego se está parando y va muy lento.
  • AlexDsDAlexDsD Posts: 5
    edited February 2022
    Se ve que a kabam no está poniendo interés a poder dar una solución precisa a los problemas de jugabilidad la mayoría de nosotros tenemos Android y casi la mayoría ha gastado demasiado para sacar los caminos en Gesta por esas fallas
  • pikapika Posts: 74
    Its not hard to check out some youtube videos for temporary solutions :
    - Like uninstalling the 33.3.0 ver. and download from google 33.2.3, until they fix the problem
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

even weekly competition isn't enough for what we are loosing. Use all those items in one day. Please solve it ASAP

Well alliances can step down to lower maps if needed. I and a few others in my alliance are having the issues with Android. The alliance still did map 8. I installed the previous version 33.2.3 from a apk file and it's back to normal now. There are choices. I don't think AQ should have started but what I remember, it's not easy to just shut it off either.
    Rofl u just admitted in writting that u broke ToS 🤣🤣
  • SleekbeamerSleekbeamer Posts: 3
    The parry issue is ridiculous after the recent update in game as at February 2022. This is ridiculous and aw is on. It this happens to me in aw, it will kabams fault. So please fix this or cancel aw season due to this ridiculous bug.
  • pikapika Posts: 74
    edited February 2022
    The point was to play
    Ygt said:

pika said:

Its not hard to check out some youtube videos for temporary solutions :
    - Like uninstalling the 33.3.0 ver. and download from google 33.2.3, until they fix the problem

Yeah, that's going to work for exactly 2.5 more hours.
    After that we will no longer have access to new content without an update.
    I rather play on the older build with no bugs, than get frustrated for last 2 days on arenas and AQ + AW
  • VirendraVirendra Posts: 2
    Virendra said:

Seeing these issues, i decided to not update my game. Everything was working fine yesterday & today.

But after this 'Emergency Maintenance', I've observed failed inputs in arena. Champions stay still in the middle of the combo. Dash back/in for dex or attack doesn't work. It seems both sides of the screen just stops getting tap or swipe inputs.

I am using Redmi Note 5, MIUI 11 based on Android 8.0, Snapdragon 625, 3GB Ram.

I heard on a YouTube stream that lower end devices are not affected by this update. So, I updated my app. And it actually sorted the earlier problems. Haven't faced any input issue or missed dex/parry.

Tried some graphics intensive champs like Aarkus, Mysterio, Storm X. Game still lags a little like it used to be earlier, but it's specific to those champs/scenario. Otherwise, game is running smooth overall.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Don't let this thread die or go down!
    Kabam wants exactly that to happen

Considering they're gathering information and working on putting a Hotfix out, this is simply not the case.
    They "gather" information for each and every issue but on how many do they sincerely act upon?
    They act on all the issues they gather information on. Acting on it is not the same as being able to fix it. If there was an action that could be taken for that, they would take it. It's not as if they're saying, "We see the problem. We know how to fix it. The hell with it.".
    I respectfully disagree sir
    How is it that any bug or issue which benifits the community is solved instantly by the same people but any issue which negatively affect us gets stretched as much as possible?
    Is it a mere co-incidence that they know how to solve positively affecting issues but don't know how to solve negatively impacting issues?
    This is one of the most tired urban legends out there. Was the Ultron bug "instantly fixed?" Bugs that are easy to fix are fixed quickly and game breaking bugs are fixed as quickly as possible. They don't evaluate bugs on whether or not they are "beneficial to players"
    That’s it though, that’s all you all have about positive community bugs. It obviously wasn’t breaking the game or it would have been fixed long ago. Major things that do benefit us get hot fixes was faster and actually work. If someone who has played for 7 years actually kept a log of all these incidents it would be obvious. Being a player that long, it is obvious except to a select group of forum monitors.
    Confirmation bias is real.
  • error after error in each update, its situation is incredible, but I am benefited by some error and it is a reason for blocking
  • I still don't understand what kabam is trying to do to fix the problem. I have no idea about programming, what is a hotfix? Why can't they just go back to previous version?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

I still don't understand what kabam is trying to do to fix the problem. I have no idea about programming, what is a hotfix? Why can't they just go back to previous version?

A hotfix is a patch to update the game. Not all aspects but just some. You can't roll back a game like this since each new update has new content. There are always changes to the game itself that aren't just new content so it's really not possible for that to happen.