**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MROC Compensation

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion

Does anyone else think this is insane when we can’t get decent compensation for the game being broke for 8 months?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    edited February 2022

this is real?

I doubt it's real, but as someone who's been playing the game since launched, I'd be happy just to have these rewards come in out of nowhere. Would be nice, but its not happening

Edit: I see what you are saying now. This is NOT this game but that realm of champions game. Nevermind, but I knew it was too good to be true.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    "And more"? Lol what.

They're already getting 10 mil gold, a 6* champ, great amounts of iso from the ridiculous number of 4*, 3*, and 5* nexus crystals...(and obviously the other stuff but I just listed the items I care about from that selection).

Don't understand how or why playing that game grants "compensation" in this game. I'd understand maybe giving a 5* selector for those MROC champs to people who were loyal to that game as a thank you, but giving them this seems kinda ridiculous IMO.

• Now I need to know if I let those reqs
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Does this work if I get avenger rank before the game closes?
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Do you have to win 500 battles or just play 500 battles?
This discussion has been closed.