**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    ApeLakers said:

hey kabam, this update messed up the whole game, parry is unresponsive and very laggy. i play on a samsung s21ultra and never had any problems so far.

The worst thing is that you do not give any response to the entire community and we are in the middle of AW season, which is going to be a massacre and unnecessary expenses. I hope they cancel the AW season soon until they definitively solve the terrible problem that you caused.

And then please don't send those useless compensations that only make them expire. They are really going to have to compensate so as not to lose users.

Everything they do and how they communicate is not serious. Stop sleeping in the office and start working overtime.

Rofl it got fixed a few mins before u post this...
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    Installed the hotfix. Everything appears to be running smoothly now. Ive only done a few fights in Cav EQ though. I will say it feels MUCH SMOOTHER playing now than it did a few hours ago.

Will be moving in AQ shortly and continue to run some Cav EQ paths.

Thanks Kabam! Nice work!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Much better! THANK YOU! It was most frustrating.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    Looks alot better thanks team @Kabam Miike please pass on MY thanks
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Great job on the hotfix by the team. Everything seems back to normal. Thanks for the quick push to get it out.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    I'll be the first to admit that I had my doubts this would resolve the issues just based on the on-going iOS issues. That being said....so far so good. The game feels like it's back to normal after the hot fix. Good work guys! It is very much appreciated.
  • Galaxy s9+ downloaded the update and would say the parry issue is the same or even more common after the hotfix. I wasn't having issues people were reporting other than timing on parry. It's still not consistent and works sporadically or works at the beginning of a fight only to stop working as the fight continues for a length of time.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    So far my issue is resolved. Thank you
  • MorghaxorMorghaxor Posts: 30
    Did 2 paths of Cav EQ. Managed to connect all my parries. Works nicely - Poco F2 Pro
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    Fixed for me too.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

• kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    Looks fixed for me as well.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    Fixed for me.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It is improved... Not perfect, but much more playable then before.

OnePlus 9
    Version 33.3.1
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    Same here, much better.

OnePlus 8t
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

@Demonzfyre

And for someone to compare 0 communication today in this thread to wanting minute by minute update shows how biased towards Kabam you are.

Miike commented in this or another thread today.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    I guess android users got a little taste of what iOS users have been dealing with for month after month after month. Wish it would get better for us iOS users.
  • Jana3011Jana3011 Posts: 22
    I am having the same and accustomed issue also. It changed my mind that all attacks are unblockables. Other than that, cav quest, lagging like my donkey...
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 859 ★★★★
    Noticable improvement, can actually play the game now. Thank you kabam
  • SearwSearw Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Cheers guys it s fixed with your update 🙏🏼
    I Can Parry now 😅
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    The game works!!

Galaxy S21 Ultra here
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Really appreciate for quick fix. Working much better.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Gotta love how this made android playable again. Now let’s get that same gameplay going for iOS. Please. Pretty please.
  • NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    Way much better on Black shark 2.
    Thanks
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    After the hotfix it seems like everything got back to normal as before.
    Thanks Kabam