Options

Need A Good Alliance!

Hey Everyone,
I'm Looking For A Good Alliance That Is Placed Under 1000 In AQ Expert Tier, Also In A Decent AW Tier From 2-5.
In Game Name Is Sadooqy If You Wanna See My Profile.
I Need To Be In A Good Alliance To Get Some Decent Rewards So Please If Your Alliance Meets The Requirements Above Please Consider Inviting Me.
That's All.

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I mean no offense but top 1000 maybe a little too high of an ask. How close are you to being able to rank 5 someone? I would think most alliances in top 1000 have prestige at around 4k and up. Looking at your profile I am not sure you are close to that.

Once again not trying to be rude, just giving feedback
  • Options
    JøhnßîscuîtJøhnßîscuît Posts: 23
    edited June 2017
    @Mcord11758 i understand, my prestige is around 3k And am about to finish act 4 so i may be able to get a rank 5 soon also i have 1 t4 skill and 1 t4 mutant and if the top 1000 is a bit too much then how about 1500-1700, and can you do me a small favor and find me an alliance in that range.
  • Options
    JøhnßîscuîtJøhnßîscuît Posts: 23
    i think am asking for a bit too much
  • Options
    DanbrookoDanbrooko Posts: 13
    Hey buddy,
    Join us if you want we are quite new but have some good players amongst the ranks. Looking to add more fire power to that now. We have 4 slots open atm

Hit me up on game or line.... ID: danbrooko
  • Options
    I sent you an invite. Hit me up on Line if you're interested. We're in a transitional phase and growing rapidly. Would be happy to have you, and answer any questions you have. Best wishes.

LINE ID: siriusbreak
    GAME ID: Sirius Break
  • Options
    RichFailleRichFaille Posts: 40
    Hello Sadooqy - we are a tier 13 alliance right now, growing pretty rapidly. We are getting 4* shards in war. You would be on the high end of our players, and we could use another good player to help us keep growing and getting better rewards. We use Discord to organize and chat. We would love to have you join!
    my ingame is RichFaille Discord is Rikki Kang Fai#0571
  • Options
    AyubeeAyubee Posts: 13
    Hyyyy I’m looking for good alliance
  • Options
    Umm I’m new looking for good alliance I’m kind of good but not bad😐
  • Options
    Helloooooooooooooooo anybody there
  • Options
    Ayubee wrote: »
    Umm I’m new looking for good alliance I’m kind of good but not bad😐

• Options
    Again
  • Options
    Can I get my account back now
  • Options
    Kkkk bye bye **** this shiitt
  • Options
    Looking for a good alliance. I'm level 50, soon to be 51. I have (4) 5 stars, 2 of which are level 2 building catalysts for level 3. I have (24) 4 stars, 6 are at level 4 building catalysts for level 5. The remaining 4 stars are mostly level 3 building to 4.
    I participate in alliance quests, wars, etc. and game every day as much as time will allow.
    Please send invites to slipstream555.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @slipstream555
    I've sent you an invite and request in game.

@Sadooqy I couldn't find you in game and typed your name as is.

If you're still seeking an alliance then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 4.4 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

We were Bronze 2 (last season) looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We got knocked back to Stone 1 after a loss last AW recently, however we do run Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Stone 1, Rank 949, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Stone 1 - 4,418,987 (4.4MIL) - 1,059 AW Rating

x9d5pago6nfv.jpg
    m6os357tw83h.jpg
  • Options
    I need a good alience too. I'm level 21 soon to be 22 and my best character rating is 700. I tried to get into The Order of the Ebony hand but it was full. I'm looking for an alliance that participates often and sends many help requests.
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106

new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm Looking For A Good Alliance
  • Options
    KHapPy_KHapPy_ Posts: 8

Hey Everyone,
    I'm Looking For A Good Alliance

What is your in game name?
  • Options
    my name in the game :
    NOUR ALIS