**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rant: Who designed this side quest?

CaptainRondoCaptainRondo Posts: 4
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
I'll keep it brief.

We get a total of 3000 mojo bucks for each difficulty. cool.

We spend those mojo bucks in a store for different bundles that suit our different needs. awesome.

We earn mojo bucks in a side quest, one where each week a new chapter is released. sure.

Why is over 70% ( 2150) mojo bucks behind the very last week?. why?. How does this make any sense?.
I understand needing to keep the last two quests in chapter 3 separate to keep engagement ongoing throughout an entire sq/eq month going. But why is the vast majority of the rewards completely locked until the very last week?. Like I'd understand if let's say, 30% (1000) points was the last weeks rewards. It being a very large amount compared to previous weeks, but over 2150 is just....confusing.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    This store sucks big time ... especially for TB players ..we need more t2a which has a major shortage right now . Could have included atleast rank up gems in the MTN store ..this way they would have offered something new to players .
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Rohit_316 said:

This store sucks big time ... especially for TB players ..we need more t2a which has a major shortage right now . Could have included atleast rank up gems in the MTN store ..this way they would have offered something new to players .

There is no shortage of t2a, mine are always expiring and I am forced to rankup 5* . We need more T2B and T5Cc. And ISO (for non arena grinders)
    Ranking up 5* is just throwing good money after bad. The t2a is a sunk cost, don’t waste t4cc ranking 5* to save the t2a, just let it expire.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The SQ is easy and fine with me as designed. In fact it is prolly too easy.

Anyway, regarding the rewards, patience is a virtue.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

_Sham_ said:

Rohit_316 said:

There is no shortage of t2a, mine are always expiring and I am forced to rankup 5* . We need more T2B and T5Cc. And ISO (for non arena grinders)
    Ranking up 5* is just throwing good money after bad. The t2a is a sunk cost, don’t waste t4cc ranking 5* to save the t2a, just let it expire.
    The life advice I've been missing out on
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Kerneas said:

It's better than doing it all in a day and being bored for a month.

Now you get 70% in one day and 15% every previous week. Is that so much better?

I understand you were nudging at the people who complete events the first day and complain, I don't like that approach either. But I've gotta say OP has got a valid point, too much is locked behind last week. 70% is too much, I'd prefer that to be even 50%, with 20% and 30% on weeks 1 and 2 respectively
    It's pretty much the same format as EQ, aside from Cav. You get the majority of Rewards from Exploration.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I understand you were nudging at the people who complete events the first day and complain, I don't like that approach either. But I've gotta say OP has got a valid point, too much is locked behind last week. 70% is too much, I'd prefer that to be even 50%, with 20% and 30% on weeks 1 and 2 respectively
    It's pretty much the same format as EQ, aside from Cav. You get the majority of Rewards from Exploration.
    Unlike the side quest, you can do EQ the moment it drops and get it all on the same day
  • Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    Yeah pretty underwhelming side quest rewards and quest for that matter
    But … it’s free… except for the time invested
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Unlike the side quest, you can do EQ the moment it drops and get it all on the same day
    That was my original point of being better than doing it all in one day and being bored the rest of the month.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I just want to understand why this is the T5b offer for Thronebreaker... T1A doesn’t help me rank 6 stars

I was thinking the same thing. It feels like I sell T1A daily.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

I disagree. Would rather finish it all the first week and then not have to login again to worry about it.

Then again, I'm not in an alliance anymore so I don't really represent most of the community lol.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    edited February 2022

BigBlueOx said:

I just want to understand why this is the T5b offer for Thronebreaker... T1A doesn’t help me rank 6 stars

to give T1A to thronebreakers too? I don't understand why pepole think that the moment that you become TB you stop working on your 5 stars and T1As go into overflow. I'm TB (9 R3 6*) and yet I will go for all 32,5 T1A available in the store, and I'm really really happy with that bundle ^_^
    This is why we need the next progression level soon. You're absolutely right, the moment you become TB, you're likely still filling out your roster, and so ranking certain 5*s are easy decisions. For those in the middle and top end of TB, ranking a 5* is like ranking a 4*, except it costs precious 6* resources.

Personally, I would only waste resources on a 5* if they were quake/ghost level good or if i had a 5* r4 to r5 gem and a champ not so easily obtained as a 6* (unavailable, requires high sig, new)