**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you kabam!

Cosmosurfer2000Cosmosurfer2000 Posts: 62
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
The hotfix fixed all the lag issues and touch input issues. Thanks for the instant support kabam!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• kamikadzekamikadze Posts: 4

The hotfix fixed all the lag issues and touch input issues. Thanks for the instant support kabam!

yes, it did not fix anything, only it became even more whiplash. I am the leader of the pl4 union, I have players complaining after the fix as well as after the update that broke everything. I'm silent about myself. I have everything completely she broke down
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    kamikadze said:

yes, it did not fix anything, only it became even more whiplash. I am the leader of the pl4 union, I have players complaining after the fix as well as after the update that broke everything. I'm silent about myself. I have everything completely she broke down
    Yeah it did not fix a single thing! The game is getting worse and worse with each update. Yet they make things harder while we lose more control over our champs. I don’t get it
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Now game is lagging and parry doesn't work for me. Everything was good before hot-fix.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Still multiple gameplay issues…inputs still failing on occasion, lagging/freezing during fights especially when the AI throws a sp, game crashing at random during quests and arena.
  • The fix worked for me as well. Some occasional lag, but not often. Was unplayable between the update and hotfix. Now it seems fine. Samsung S10+
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hot fix worked well