**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android devices still severely bugged??

I am currently still getting issues regarding the input bugs that have occurred recently(last update) and what I can say since the hotfix(if it even came out) is that I still can't play efficiently and effectively the input for parties and dex still needs a tweak I don't know if I'm the only one still having this bug this severely still but from me playing this game since new content dropped the issues are still very much bugged.

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    @DC_GAMING did you actually download the update? I did, and seems 10x better.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    I'm still not able to parry 50% of the times that i parried. Still buggy for me

The Hotfix just came out a few minutes ago, and I don't see that you've updated to it yet. Please take a look at the Google Play store to see if there is a new version available, but it might take a little while to become available to everybody.

• Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Yall got a hot fix for Iphones?
    Games unplayable at times. The inputs are screwballed.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    No noticeable changes after the update.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Wish there was a hotfix for iOS players. We’ve had to put up with a broken game for 8/9 months now.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Wait wait wait. How does Kabam Miike know if we've updated the game or not?? Did he hack into the main frame?

I can't believe how they can decide the next step after AW start, there is a serious issue and they pushed an update which can "PROBABLY" fix the issue, and want hundreds of thousand players upgrade within 24 hours, then start a war which impacts 3 weeks hard work of 30 players.

This is really ridiculous, they should just end the season straightaway, instead of "may" or "may not"
    Which is why they told that they asess the situation after hotfix to decide whether to cancel season
  • jwrigleyjwrigley Posts: 6
    Since updating my android device, I'm finding input issues are worse than before the update alot of times my blocks don't register and often just stand there and take the combo.
  • Downloaded the new update this morning, game still running terribly. This is incredibly frustrating. Samsung galaxy A01
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I downloaded the V33.3.1 hotfix last night and have probably logged about 50 fights since.

I'm not sure it's worse, but I definitely don't think it's better.

Oddly enough, I feel like I can reparry better with the hotfix, which I couldn't do at all with the original 33.3.0, however now the first parry seems to be failing even more in 33.3.1.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    The fps has really improved after the hotfix.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I am still getting smacked in the face, I really struggle getting parries with my Magneto...
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    I can confirm i have the latest hotfix update and still having a horrible time..
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    After I got the hotfix, the game feels as good as before for me again, so it looks like the hotfix works. Device: Sony Xperia 5 II.
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Also have downloaded the hot fix and still having issues with inputs
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    It's working for the most part.
  • @Kabam Miike when will the announcement about season wars be announced. Im assuming we are going ahead with it, but is the team sticking to the timeline of AFTER war begins?
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 ★★

The Hotfix just came out a few minutes ago, and I don't see that you've updated to it yet. Please take a look at the Google Play store to see if there is a new version available, but it might take a little while to become available to everybody.

I thought mods did not have access to individual player accounts. How are you able to tell whether he updated the game or not? It's not like his mobile browser is giving you access to the other apps on his phone.
    This is a very valid point. How come in less than 4min after OP’s post can @Kabam Miike answer about OP’s personal account status? That’s some Echelon level surveillance skills there (or amazing one on one customer service 😬)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

I thought mods did not have access to individual player accounts. How are you able to tell whether he updated the game or not? It's not like his mobile browser is giving you access to the other apps on his phone.
    This is a very valid point. How come in less than 4min after OP’s post can @Kabam Miike answer about OP’s personal account status? That’s some Echelon level surveillance skills there (or amazing one on one customer service 😬)
    I believe he was referring to the fact that the Hotfix had barely been released so they couldn't have updated, noticed the interaction and then complained about no changes to their interaction... Or on the flipside, we can tease people with the notion that like Santa, Miike knows what you do when you're alone and that's why you don't get compensation. 😂😂