**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Underpowered Champions

Hey community,
Just looking to get a general feel out there. So who do you think to be the champions that are underpowered in the game or those that seem like they are not in line with the rest of the champions across the board?

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    CARNAGE, HE SUX
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Joe Fixit, Luke Cage, Spidergwen, civil warrior, karnak, magneto, phoenix, falcon, loki, hulkbuster, Dr Strange, cyclops, carnage, kamala, Daredevil netflix, groot, and colossus to name a few
    I disagree with Spider-Gwen, DS and Phoenix. the first two are decent. but Phoenix is amazing.

about Cyclops, i'll say he needs his Armor Breaks to last a lot more. i agree about the rest though. i'll add Ant Man, Gambit, Shulk and War Machine to the list too.

• Iron Patriot
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Come on man DS absolutely sucks. His L2 with fury does less than half the dmg. There’s nothing good about him.

Add abomination to the list. His poison needs to activate on all attacks and could add that each stack decreases ability accuracy

• Anonymous wrote: »
    Joe Fixit, Luke Cage, Spidergwen, civil warrior, karnak, magneto, phoenix, falcon, loki, hulkbuster, Dr Strange, cyclops, carnage, kamala, Daredevil netflix, groot, and colossus to name a few

Spider gwen is actually a pretty good champ after her buff she's just extremely underrat
  • Carnage should be improved. He should be more in line with Hyperion and Medusa for dealing damage and building up quicker than he does now.

No one has mentioned OML yet, but he is underpowered too.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Carnage should be improved. He should be more in line with Hyperion and Medusa for dealing damage and building up quicker than he does now.

No one has mentioned OML yet, but he is underpowered too.

OML is kinda in the same boat as spidergwen. I definitely think he could use a buff, but he's not as bad as people say.

What's everyone's opinion on Howard the duck, btw? I don't have him as a four star but he seems kinda meh tier as well.

Also: iron man (both), juggernaut, venompool, rhino, unstoppable colossus, etc.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I see people saying phoenix is a strong champ. I wouldn't use her, you have to keep hitting heavy to get armor breaks and build charges. Kind of a dangerous way to play tbh. I don't want to have something too complex when 1 hit will kill me.

Iron man is quite useful. You know exactly what you're getting, regen at low health, very consistent. I have a r4 sim and use him for map 6 thorns in section 1 and degen in section 2.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Phoenix is hard to use especially against tougher opponents. You leave yourself vulnerable to specials when attempting heavy hits. She's strong but a glass cannon imo
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Jeepetti wrote: »
    Phoenix is hard to use especially against tougher opponents. You leave yourself vulnerable to specials when attempting heavy hits. She's strong but a glass cannon imo

What's so hard about parry->heavy? If enemies aren't stunned long enough to safely land the heavy, then just invest more points in parry/stupify...
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Jeepetti wrote: »

What's so hard about parry->heavy? If enemies aren't stunned long enough to safely land the heavy, then just invest more points in parry/stupify...

My parry and stupefy are maxed, but in war you run against max limber quite often. So I wouldn't use her for that.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Thanks everyone for your feedback, if a certain moderator is looking at this, maybe something will be done in the future, even if it's not as quick as the response was for Hela.