**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most underrated champs

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
these are a few champs I find underrated, they deserve more love. Vote below who you think is underrated the most. is your most underrated champ not on my list? well add him/her in the comments :D doesnt matter if duped or not, up to you

Most underrated champs 160 votes

Venompool (duped)
9%
MasterSmokeDarkestDestroyerTheLazyKingTKalManiacalMedadheerajjLambda1ghairMiniKnight321zero7BungSmugglervinniegainzBaseballguy711Buck_Bleedstoneculy2102 15 votes
Moon Knight
11%
StefffFilmScorpionThe_flash007SnaggleMac_GeneralDCEB54Aanthodolann__RømyjartAceDenturaKevBzaoefoxRicemanCakesplitterTheMilker72shadow_lurker22EthanGamer 18 votes
Yondu
10%
DraenathbuffajrStefanjonesJonrdz1AwesomeKyloRenLvernon15hydrogohardSpiritOfVengeanceSavio444Mr_mc_person34TempestTheMarauder53L1d3rARogerSantos31issamaf80Alexanderpsp 16 votes
The Hood
11%
OngellSuperChronaNoob_2yrsTeflonscoundrelNastyEfnNateDexman1349MoneygrabThorSeKoThawnimNCB_ptSpicyslicerKingOfMcocThecurlerAKTEKCarme1974Brutus2099Six_strings6Kriss_II 19 votes
Beast
13%
Whododo872SnakeEyes69AnonymousMaverickRenegade_DoggyShadeadZoddymamRomario26vg2782Hell_GoliathExcelsior1316TeddersnebImranHzoriEtch_a_sketch13snapper77Banana_butBahamutCartoon217 21 votes
Elektra
11%
Fluffydragon2FinlynndDarkZensweetleafsixx66INTEGRALDanicb94SIlverProfessorXillymanSuperman69SpeedbumpVikinxOndZVinitlalka1988Darkrider05zerogodsNanimal79Thecrusher_9756Midnite93 18 votes
Drax
12%
FuzzylumpsAnomanderPurakeFrostyDeadbyrd9Yellsome920MarkVision_41weavileWeaver1983smodogCoderKnight69HMLewisCodornasPandamanTanSgtAnime1Hendo2014spiderknight616Paul_DeninoJayProngsLogangroncki 20 votes
Thor (jane foster)
6%
GroundedWisdomMrbeast6000RyansapphAlpha07gohard123_ASDF_IceHeartBlackArceus111BobomanBnoiygs 10 votes
Abomination
3%
AxeCopFireGogoLGunn22YouGotKabammedVonTae_504 5 votes
others (comment below)
11%
RiegelAlfa_PigeonMegaSkater67humzah217Spity68uLqui0raBuzzBeewSWeaponXTonyStarkHeroBoltsyMagrailothosPrash1stSky_kittyBUZZdog3000MarkxPloop_PlaapTrojanX05TheGifted1 18 votes

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Beast
    Old man logan also underrated, drax not underratted at least not in my ally.
  • others (comment below)
    Luke Cage
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    others (comment below)
    Logan
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    others (comment below)
    Iron fist Does crazy damage
  • Abomination
    Abomination
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    others (comment below)
    Old man Logan
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Moon Knight
    IF, Moon Knight, and Beast are all hugely underrated imo.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Venompool (duped)
    Drax, elecktra, yondu, hood, beast are all great champs and people know it.

Venompool or old man logan get no love but they are definately great sustainable champs.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Beast
    Beast’s damage is super good, and he’s got a reliable regen if you need it. Totally underrated
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    others (comment below)
    Spider-Gwen.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Beast
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Pikachu

Buddy, Pikachu has the highest damaging up smash in the game
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    others (comment below)
    Hawkeye.
    I'm planning to R3 my 5* Hawkeye soon. He's awesome. Simple and easy to use, just keep on spamming his sp1.
    Nice power drain (Sp1), insane bleed damage.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    others (comment below)
    Electro
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    others (comment below)
    Electro
  • others (comment below)
    Doctor strange
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Thor (jane foster)
    Hood, yondu, elektra and drax shouldn't be on the list
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    others (comment below)
    My wife..
  • others (comment below)
    Vision...No one ever talks about him, his specials change the course of a fight
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,342 ★★★★★
    others (comment below)
    Drax (and Vision, @TheGifted1) are very solid, well-respected champs who don't have any place in a pool about 'underrated' champs. Similarly, Yondu, Hood and Electra don't attract much negativity.

I could have voted Moon Knight, but decided I should draw attention to the difficult-to-use but surprisingly effective Psylocke. She's a hidden diamond that really rewards careful gameplay; baiting and intercepting. Take on a superior opponent with infinite power lock, and just carve then up surgically.

And if you come up against an opponent with Power Gain, turn it against them by spamming your SP1 to drain their power and generate your own. What's not to like?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yondu
    Hmm I just pulled a psylocke and I notice she does not do any bleed at all... with her vicious sword attacks... I always assumed she could cause bleed before I had her but guess I was wrong.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    ...and he said to the thread, "Wise from your grave!"
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Thor (jane foster)
    Drax, Elektra, The Hood and Yondu are very great champs and people know it. I find characters like YJ, Flix DD, Symbiote Spiderman and of course Jane Foster underrated characters imo.
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    The Hood
    Drax, Yondu and Elektra