**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Re: Carina's Challenge Vol. 2

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
Hi there was a mention about the new Carina's Challenge being designed. In behalf of the community, I think we can all agree not to put 4* in the Labyrinth challenges. Those are just tedious and not skill-based as what Carina's challenge is supposed to be. Thank you.

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    If there is a 4* Labyrinth challenge, I hope it's Xmen/mutants and not a preset team of champs.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Confirmed beat labyrinth with just a 3* quake coming up 🤣

Im going to quit if they do this sigh 😔
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

kenadroid said:

Hi there was a mention about the new Carina's Challenge being designed. In behalf of the community, I think we can all agree not to put 4* in the Labyrinth challenges. Those are just tedious and not skill-based as what Carina's challenge is supposed to be. Thank you.

Most of the carina challenges are just about number of units/revives. Nothing to do with any skill. I don't understand why people keep asking carina 2. Instead you should ask for SOP 2 which was a very good skill based challenge.

Instead they should just put a Carina Store and you get rewards by spending units/money. Look what they did with valentine event. No event this year just a store and people are happy.

I fear this game is going in very wrong direction.
    I only truly hated the collector one. Even that was kinda one till the collecter. The rest were interesting to see how few revives i could use
    _Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

kenadroid said:

Most of the carina challenges are just about number of units/revives. Nothing to do with any skill. I don't understand why people keep asking carina 2. Instead you should ask for SOP 2 which was a very good skill based challenge.

Instead they should just put a Carina Store and you get rewards by spending units/money. Look what they did with valentine event. No event this year just a store and people are happy.

I only truly hated the collector one. Even that was kinda one till the collecter. The rest were interesting to see how few revives i could use
    so 4 star starlord is skill based ? it's just to grab units. Nothing challenging, any mid tier player can do 120 hits per fight. Same with loki and cyclops. No skill needed just a wallet.
    Diss on star lord and cyclops all you want but Loki was a reveiveless one and even itemless based on skill
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    What’s the obsession with “itemless” by xxx?

Loki’s Carina was theoretically itemless-able, Starlord was not. That should be how we assess something is skilled based or not, not whether someone is able to do it.
    _Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

kenadroid said:

so 4 star starlord is skill based ? it's just to grab units. Nothing challenging, any mid tier player can do 120 hits per fight. Same with loki and cyclops. No skill needed just a wallet.
    Diss on star lord and cyclops all you want but Loki was a reveiveless one and even itemless based on skill
    itemless ? thats BS. show me 1 video itemless. Even Swedah can't do it.
    Itemless is definitely possible. Stupid hard? Yes. Virtually impossible? Probably. But possible. Unlike the labyrinth challenges
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Please show me how you got through that Electro itemless.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

kenadroid said:

itemless ? thats BS. show me 1 video itemless. Even Swedah can't do it.
    If you go the vigor path it’s pretty easily itemless from there. No need to heal up at all
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Personally I don't care about using items or units for it.. What it annoys me is the time needed to do each challenge.. I would want them to be less time consuming
    edited February 2022
    QuikPik said:

Please show me how you got through that Electro itemless.

Just spam sp1. I also got through that electro without spending an item.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    The 3* in act 5 ones aren't much of a cash grab
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited February 2022
    5.3.1 mordo challenge was pretty easy . Mordo being the only mildly annoying. I brought Archangel, Nick Fury, Falcon, CAIW (to take the block),and Torch. The 3* ones for 5 are fine , but some of the others are just stupid.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only ones that I consider to be absolutely stupid and should never be repeated were the four star lab challenges. An Endgame challenge should 100% be able to be done without the need for items. Because of how Lab is designed, it is literally impossible to do any of the four star challenges without using a ton of revives. It's not fun, it's just punishing. I don't mind using items to complete a challenge, but I hate being required to use items to do so.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

The only ones that I consider to be absolutely stupid and should never be repeated were the four star lab challenges. An Endgame challenge should 100% be able to be done without the need for items. Because of how Lab is designed, it is literally impossible to do any of the four star challenges without using a ton of revives. It's not fun, it's just punishing. I don't mind using items to complete a challenge, but I hate being required to use items to do so.

I would take the Canada lab challenge over the cyclops challenge any day....but otherwise, I agree. I actually had fun using Sabertooth.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

I would take the Canada lab challenge over the cyclops challenge any day....but otherwise, I agree. I actually had fun using Sabertooth.
    I actually really enjoyed the Sabretooth challenge too except for the mandatory revives.
    The Cyclops challenge blew, no doubt about it.
    edited February 2022
    The Cyk challenge was bad. It was just:
    Step 1: Revive Cyk
    Step 2: Deal as much damage as you can before he sp1/2s you to death
    Step 3: Repeat Steps 1 & 2 until the Collector dies.

Raganator said:

I actually really enjoyed the Sabretooth challenge too except for the mandatory revives.
    The Cyclops challenge blew, no doubt about it.
    A quest in act 5 cost more revives than a pass through the entirety of the labyrinth somehow
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    I think the super punch out one is the most skill based. There should be more like that