**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else nervous about 7.4 rewards?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
I really hope we get enough to take a champ to R4, seems like we got enough to do the highest available rank in the previous acts. Will kabam follow the trend?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I’m 1 T6B and 2 T3A away. Do I expect to R4 a champ by the end of Act 7 exploration? Hell no.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    We aren't getting 2 full t6b or 2 full t3a thats for sure.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

We aren't getting 2 full t6b or 2 full t3a thats for sure.

Not for completing/exploring 7.4 but for full act completion /exploration, it’s not unreasonable to expect that amount.
    Not Unreasonable, I agree with you yes. But I have a strong feeling we won't get 2 of each.

I want to see AGs, t5cc, nexuses, rankup gems, sigs, higher cats etc, who wouldn't like them....I don't know, my expectations are pretty low tbh.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Graves_3 said:

Doing Carina, SoP, Grandmaster gauntlet and all of act 7 should give enough for a rank 4 6*.

Act 7 alone isn’t hard enough at all to give an entire rank 4

Considering SoP and grandmaster gauntlet were temporary content with not everyone having had access to it, it would kind of suck if people had to complete that content to r4 their first champ.
    If you were not TB 6 months ago.. why on earth would you think u should be getting a r4 so soon after a r3 😂

Christ what day are some people on
    Black Friday / Cyber Monday passed. 😂
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Doing Carina, SoP, Grandmaster gauntlet and all of act 7 should give enough for a rank 4 6*.

Act 7 alone isn’t hard enough at all to give an entire rank 4

Let's see. Those are the only avenues I've gotten r4 mats from. Maybe it'll be enough
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nervous? It’ll be what it’ll be