**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just a question related to season rewards..

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
Hey Kabam,

I just had one question. Not gonna make this discussion a debate too. Pretty much straight forward.

I was kicked from my alliance recently (2 days ago) because i couldn't log into the game and participate in alliance wars. So the question is that even after being kicked from my alliance (gold 3)

Will i get my SEASON REWARDS??

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    All the details are already mentioned in my mega thread (the one that got closed for no reason)
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    For someone who looks like is constantly on the forums, I'd think you already know the answer to the question
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    No
    Zeraphan said:

Zan0 said:

No

I am feeling the inner sadness of participating in literally every single war but not getting the rewards from now only
    Not sure how you participated in every single war, since you said yourself you got kicked because you couldn't log in and participate... not to mention if you got kicked 2 days ago then you missed at least 1 war after that.
    Nice sense of humor
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    F
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    You are not the first.
    Jaded said:

Couldn’t login for one war in an ally that only has gold 3? 🤦‍♂️ That’s pathetic of the leadership group there.

Idk why they did this
    FiiNCH said:

Were you spamming your crystal openings in the alliance chats?

They loved that kind of spamming lol

F

To whom
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    The beauty of my alliance is I can personally kick participants and they keep their rewards.

Its win/win really.

For everyone else, its pretty poor to kick with a week left IMO.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    If it was only 1 war situation then leadership is total jerk.

When i was in plat4 ally, our leader was already fed up with a guy and he had sure boot in his face ,still decided to let him take part in last 2 wars. As soon war rewards came out, he booted him. Leader simply said, he deserved the kick but also the rewards as he still used his item regard less how active he was or not. So itvwas fair to bear him up and take the rewards.
    Now that ally is in p1/2 range due to leadership.
    FiiNCH said:

They loved that kind of spamming lok
    Eroth said:

FiiNCH said:

They loved that kind of spamming lol
    No one loved that spamming, I know your Alliance mates and you did see me sometimes in your alliance. You should stop spamming alliance chat, players missed important chats and they got frustated. Even you spam on forums. please correct it else it is going to back fire on you just like this. Anyway Sad that they had to move you out before rewards are dropped.
    i think i had seen u in my alliance but hey, i never spammed my openings in alliance chat, forums is my favourite place to unintentionally spam. Very rarely did i say anything about my roster and openings only of it was special.
    LordPSN said:

Hate to break it to you bud but anyone would let you go if you cannot communicate about your inactivity!
    Hope you will be an active participant from now on!

i am one of the most active 'memebers' in my alliance, only thing is that my alliance didn't use any app like discord or line. only through in game chat we could talk and i couldn't log into the game so no chatting even
    I would love some clarification from Kabam, not gonna specify Miike here. I would just like to know if somehow i could get those rewards because i am in another g3 alliance now though i havent yet participated in any war.

Thank you!!
    ok so i realised now that we will get rewards today. Not we i think so
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I would love some clarification from Kabam, not gonna specify Miike here. I would just like to know if somehow i could get those rewards because i am in another g3 alliance now though i havent yet participated in any war.

Thank you!!

Nope, sorry to say, but you won't get the rewards. At the end of every war season we get posts like this, and every time the answer is the same.

Also, you didn't have to put 4 separate comments in a row, coulda just put them all in one.