**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastc 4

Now this is a serious problem nearly everyone i know wants the fantastic 4 added in and i cant believe Kabam haven't added them yet please add them they were the first marvel superheros

Comments

• Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    I hope Fantastic 4 get added in i really want doctor doom and human torch
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They won't because of the licensing issues with fox
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

Okay and what about Fox owning X-men?

Thought so!

That has nothing to do with games, sick of people saying it?
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »

Okay and what about Fox owning X-men?

Thought so!

That has nothing to do with games, sick of people saying it?

The problem isn't that Marvel doesn't own the games rights, the problem is that Ike Perlmutter is a petty, little man. He doesn't want any part of Marvel Promoting the Fantastic Four any more than can be helped.

This is true of the X-Men, too. Have you noticed that Marvel is pushing the Inhumans really hard? That's all Ike Perlmutter. There was going to be an Inhumans movie until Disney took the movie division away from him. Then they became a TV show. For the last few years they've been used much more prominently in the comics than they had been before.

Perlmutter decided that they were close to the idea of the X-Men, so he's been trying to turn them into a replacement for the X-Men. He'd really, really like to stop promoting X-Men as well, but he can't as long as they're such a big seller for Marvel comics, so he's been trying to replace them.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    They should add the thing's blind girlfriend.