**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus [Fix in Next Update]

xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Colossus and unstoppable colossus whiff on the first spin quite often of special attack 2. This leads to a broken combo and beat down more often than not

Android
Sony
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    No feedback?

Just don't combo before using specials? Whack
  • Same issue I have with them it’s been going on for a while I’m on iPhone 7+ running iOS 11.1
  • Thats why their sp2 sucks..lol..dont use sp2 on them.. its the way they r built..
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Weeks ago this problem was reported and it's still here.
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    good thing colossus doesn't have an sp3.
    I think the argument of "its broken so" adapt" is the absolute worst way to condone KASCAM and let them know its eh ok to not fix anything in the game. Of course there are other options, but does that mean it's acceptable to have the game so broken? Apparently

Why fix stuff when we can Milk The Whales still?
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Yeah one of the mods were already made aware a little while back. I assume they are working on it.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Most frequent use case: Unstoppable colossus, arena fight, chain a sp2 after a 5-hit combo - whiffs on swing one, opponent blocks or dashes back. Has happened every time I've used him against each opponent (none of whom I recall at the moment).
    Pixel 2, Android 8.0
    What he said but regular colossus also included.
    And I'm quite sure most arena opponents but don't quote me. I couldn't tell you if it happens in quest because these are pretty garbage Champs.

I could make a YouTube video but do any of us really need more complaining? Well it would be views I guess, but it would take a bit of effort
    I've made a YouTube video. Not sure if you will let me post the link here @kabam wolf. You can search me up, it's basically the same search as username here
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Alright, I was able to repro it after checking out your video (you're welcome for the views ;D)

I'm going to take this to the team, and hopefully we can get it into 16.1. Thanks for bearing with me!
    Thanks Wolf
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Yeah, no problem! I checked in with the team, and it looks like they've got a fix ready for the next update.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I pointed out this problem back in early November, why wasn't it looked into then?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I pointed out this problem back in early November, why wasn't it looked into then?

maybe your thread got buried like everyone's does.
    It's better, but not fixed