**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for Cancelled War #4 in Season 31 [Merged Threads]

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Hi, I'm pretty sure someone at Kabam has mentioned there will be a compensation for the cancelled war #4 due to the worsened input issues. I'm not talking about the weekly one that we get btw.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    When is this happening?

Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I would atleast like to know if it's gonna come within this week so that I can try and shift to a better alliance by that time....
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Guytennis said:

Guytennis said:

6 days? 6 weeks? You’re always satisfied with the least information. Also, can you post a screen shot of your progress and roster? Love to see where your game is.
    I get wanting to know a more specific date, but what is the point in "seeing where his game is"? How does that make his information any more or less relevant? You asked a question and they answered with all of the information that has been announced.
    He comments on almost every post on the forum. I’m just curious to know what his in game experience/commitment is relative to his answers. Give me insight into his perspective.
    Whether he has 150 6*s and multiple r4s or has 1 5* total it doesn't effect what he posted here (or a lot of his other posts).

In this case Kabam said later and that is all the information they were willing to give. I for one would much rather they leave it somewhat vague than make a time commitment (like 1 week later) that they then can't keep for whatever reason.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited February 2022
    I mean I thought it was fairly common knowledge that he played at a pretty high tier? He's got an R4 which has been all over forums too.

Very jelly of the Nimrod.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I mean I thought it was fairly common knowledge that he played at a pretty high tier? He's got an R4 which has been all over forums too.

Nimrod is likely my next R3.
  • Mauled said:

Need a high prestige tech. Having a Ghost still making up my prestige is hurting. Especially as I've not used her in over a month...
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23

Guytennis said:

6 days? 6 weeks? You’re always satisfied with the least information. Also, can you post a screen shot of your progress and roster? Love to see where your game is.

Since you asked so nicely. I've been playing since December of 2014. I've been a member of the forums since the old version of the forums. Not that any of that matters.

They don't give us a date for a reason. For one, they need to evaluate what might have been lost, since, you know that's what compensation is for. If they tell you a week and it doesn't happen, you'll get upset and say they break promises all the time. Take for example the Dev roadmaps. Those weren't even promises and people act like Kabam said everything was coming.

I wouldn't expect it to take more than a week for this to get delivered. You don't even have to be in the alliance for it to get delivered to you. If anything, it's just for war anyways and it's off-season so let them do their thing and move on.
    Wow r4 SC. I just ranked mine to r2 since got the dup. The passive debuff is clean but I wish it still works on polka dot nodes. Wonder what rotation works for you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    'Bout Dat Plasma Life
    KapKamot3 said:

Guytennis said:

Since you asked so nicely. I've been playing since December of 2014. I've been a member of the forums since the old version of the forums. Not that any of that matters.

They don't give us a date for a reason. For one, they need to evaluate what might have been lost, since, you know that's what compensation is for. If they tell you a week and it doesn't happen, you'll get upset and say they break promises all the time. Take for example the Dev roadmaps. Those weren't even promises and people act like Kabam said everything was coming.

I wouldn't expect it to take more than a week for this to get delivered. You don't even have to be in the alliance for it to get delivered to you. If anything, it's just for war anyways and it's off-season so let them do their thing and move on.
    Wow r4 SC. I just ranked mine to r2 since got the dup. The passive debuff is clean but I wish it still works on polka dot nodes. Wonder what rotation works for you
    I use a pretty simple rotation. Get lock on ready. Launch a SP2 with at least 4 plasma. double mediums till sp1, refresh lock on. The 2nd medium has a ton of extra damage.
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23
    edited February 2022

I use a pretty simple rotation. Get lock on ready. Launch a SP2 with at least 4 plasma. double mediums till sp1, refresh lock on. The 2nd medium has a ton of extra damage.

I appreciate it thanks mate. I think thats the other challenge, its hard to keep it to 4 plasmas. Maybe higher sig will help. Mole man synergy kind of helps it though.
    Yes, your DoT's take longer to fall off. I also try and bring moleman as well since he gives extra plasma when activating lock on.

Guytennis said:

@Demonzfyre ... Weak...no 7.2 and 7.3 explore.... weak

Don't hurt me
    I won't. I agree lol.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Cannot recommend this enough, Nimrod’s a gem. Any time I see a mutant boss on a non-AW-boss spot anywhere in the game (except Bishop), it’s immediately Nimrod o’clock
This discussion has been closed.