**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Broken Matchmaking and missing season rank

Matchmaking system is broken. I was matched in final war of season 31 with a 45 million alliance with prestige over 10k and my alliance is 3.9 million with just over 4k prestige. This diaparagement removed any chance of going from Silver 2 to Silver 1. I notified Kabam with screenshots about the Matchmaking issue and they did not respond all day and when I log in the season rank has been completely removed. I notified Kabam again and still no response.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    War matchmaking is based on tier and War rating, meaning that you’ll be matched with an alliance in your tier with a similar war rating. They took out prestige as a factor a long time ago. When they first did that there were a lot of mismatches but it was supposed to work itself out. Hadn’t seen a mismatch this bad in a long time.
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54

For those 2 that disagreed, this is when the change took place. It was with war season 19.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    War Rating or not, you can see why the OP is upset. 11 times their size is a bit extreme.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

War Rating or not, you can see why the OP is upset. 11 times their size is a bit extreme.

See why they're upset, sure. Regardless, that doesn't make the system broken or wrong. It's bad luck.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You can't expect matchmaking to be perfect in tiers that low that also aren't running 3 bgs bc the options for matching are just going to be limited. Unfortunately sometimes you draw the short straw
  • Options
    Yes 3.9 mill against 45 mill in a 3bg tier 13 war is ridiculous cause there are definitely better matches that should have been available
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

See why they're upset, sure. Regardless, that doesn't make the system broken or wrong. It's bad luck.
    Well said bro
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I've maintained for a long time now that perfection isn't the goal, but there should be soft borders to stop a disparage of this much from happening. They don't all need to be even keel, but there certainly shouldn't be extremes like this. Regardless of how rare they are. That kind of overpowering is just brutal.