**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just a question related to season rewards..

2»

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Being inactive is the only valid reason for your leader to kick you.
    As you yourself said you were inactive, IMO it was the best decision for your old alliance.
    Too bad that you will miss the rewards.
    Hopefully you WILL be active in a new alliance, else we will see the same post next season too!
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Instead of spending your time here on forums, if you could have spend it for your alliance, you would not be here today asking whatnot!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

I would love some clarification from Kabam, not gonna specify Miike here. I would just like to know if somehow i could get those rewards because i am in another g3 alliance now though i havent yet participated in any war.

Thank you!!

Nope, sorry to say, but you won't get the rewards. At the end of every war season we get posts like this, and every time the answer is the same.

Also, you didn't have to put 4 separate comments in a row, coulda just put them all in one.
    sigh :neutral:
    LordPSN said:

Being inactive is the only valid reason for your leader to kick you.
    As you yourself said you were inactive, IMO it was the best decision for your old alliance.
    Too bad that you will miss the rewards.
    Hopefully you WILL be active in a new alliance, else we will see the same post next season too!

ik being inactive is valid, i am not complaing bout that, only thing is i couldn't contact with any of my mates in the ally. so wll i get season rewards? and u guys answered it urself

at least i deserve compensation, or do they require minimum 100 wars in my entire account history
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★

at least i deserve compensation, or do they require minimum 100 wars in my entire account history

There's a saying don't cry over spilled milk or in this case don't spam the forums cause of season rewards the answer is NO you wont get it .Granted its not your fault but its no excuse to act like a whiny child. Its like attending school all year ,failing your exams and then begging your teacher to pass you .
    edited February 2022

There's a saying don't cry over spilled milk or in this case don't spam the forums cause of season rewards the answer is NO you wont get it .Granted its not your fault but its no excuse to act like a whiny child. Its like attending school all year ,failing your exams and then begging your teacher to pass you .
    I am child, not whiny. Failing exams after attending schools doesn't make sense coz that student might even be backbencher. Alright. No debate
    Woah. This was totally unexpected
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Fantastic. Can this thread close now? I think someone said it earlier. No need for 4 comments in a row, its like you are having a conversation with yourself.

No one from kabam is going to reach out, you will not get season rewards, there is no loophole. Someone always asks it every war season ending. You spend enough time on the forums to know this!

Honestly, your alliance probably did it to prevent you from spamming with your crystal openings so kudos to them.
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Welp sooner or later, this thread will be closed. Stop creating unnecessary threads.
    Bruh y r u guys again fighting i don't want this at all. It is not necessary to fight lets stop.
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    nah
    At this point i have totally understood why mods have to close my threads
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

All my hard work is flushed into the toilet

Try sending a ticket , some people have got them that way !
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★

Judging by the comment at the bottom I assume this is the ally that kicked you? If so why would you rejoin it?

Judging by the comment at the bottom I assume this is the ally that kicked you? If so why would you rejoin it?
    This ally is actually really active and good. The officer didn't know the reason i was inactive so he kicked me. If I could somehow inform him through any means he wouldn't have done so.

All my hard work is flushed into the toilet

Try sending a ticket , some people have got them that way !
    U r serious?if so send me the link to that ticket site
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★

This ally is actually really active and good. The officer didn't know the reason i was inactive so he kicked me. If I could somehow inform him through any means he wouldn't have done so.
    That may be true but the fact is it happened, and by rejoining there's only one person to blame if it were to happen again. Hopefully it doesn't and all goes well, sucks to work for the rewards and miss out in the end.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

LordPSN said:

Hate to break it to you bud but anyone would let you go if you cannot communicate about your inactivity!
    Hope you will be an active participant from now on!

i am one of the most active 'memebers' in my alliance, only thing is that my alliance didn't use any app like discord or line. only through in game chat we could talk and i couldn't log into the game so no chatting even
    Find an alliance that doesn't use the in game chat. Shouldn't be hard as the list is comprised of all serious alliances.
    We could've become g2 i think. Check the rank
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

if i can give you some advice, don't dwell on this. use it as motivation to get a higher rank next season. if you're torn down by this obstacle, then you won't be able to get past future ones

if i can give you some advice, don't dwell on this. use it as motivation to get a higher rank next season. if you're torn down by this obstacle, then you won't be able to get past future ones
    Ya now I'm fine, season has ended, my exams are starting, so i will be less active(maybe inactive) on both, forums and in game.(good news for Spidey funko, skiddy, scarcity, ghostboy)