**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Romance Synergy Infographic

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
Is there an updated one? Going to have to shine the Bat—umm, Cat-Signal for one @Cat_Murdock on this one.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Mojo love himself. LOL
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

This would be a fun event with my 5* Wolverine… IF I HAD ONE

Can confirm:)
  • Does the Cap-Sersi one count as an actual ROMANCE (as far as whatever quests/events need it) since it is listed above as UNREQUITED ?

And wasn’t there something about Namor - InvisibleWoman last time where it wasn’t counting because of how it is worded (like it is wishful, or otherwise not reciprocated, or some such thing) ? How about now ?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mean while storm and psylocke :- We don't share our men

AA and BP:- Honey, what's in dinner
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    wolverine/cyclops romance synergy is what this game needs most
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Bosley said:

I wish KABAM wouldn't be so lazy and actually put this list in game and not rely on Youtubers, the forums and others to do their jobs sigh..... :(

Agreed. But seven years in and it has always been this way…

Dr. Zola
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Me when I notice Emma cheating on both cyclopses though logically they both are one single human being
    Dr. Madrola
    Once again after ****posting on Meme thread
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Me when I notice Emma cheating on both cyclopses though logically they both are one single human being
    Dr. Madrola

The 2 Cyclopes are not the same person. They are different incantations of Scott Summers, pulled from different time periods.
    The Blue and Yellow one is the 90's one iirc?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Dr. Madrola

The 2 Cyclopes are not the same person. They are different incantations of Scott Summers, pulled from different time periods.
    The Blue and Yellow one is the 90's one iirc?
    So she cheated on modern day cyclops.

Emma Frost #playgirl