**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a alliance

Comments

• EchoBravoEchoBravo Posts: 63 β˜…
    πŸ‘‹πŸ½ will be looking for alliance after war season ends. A home where people chill and friendly and family understanding. Please looking for somewhere the chat is clear and people is active. I have been doing Plat 3 war tier 3 and map 7,6 epics thanks
  • Hi, I just created my own alliance and looking to recruit members to join. Very chill and no stress. You can reach me through the game name β€œAlliance Force”. Thanks
    πŸ‘‹πŸ½ will be looking for alliance after war season ends. A home where people chill and friendly and family understanding. Please looking for somewhere the chat is clear and people is active. I have been doing Plat 3 war tier 3 and map 7,6 epics thanks
    Still looking
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41 β˜…
    We run 665Γ—5 AQ, 2 BGs for war. Find me on line if you're interested, id is weasaal
  • JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87 β˜…
    Forever looking. Lol
  • hadinordin84hadinordin84 Posts: 126 β˜…
    Need 1 more active member 9.5k+ pi ASAP AQ map5 AW gold2 add me at line
    hadinordin84
  • AcornagentAcornagent Posts: 128 β˜…
    Map 6 pushing p3. Add line: acornagent
    Looking for alliance
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 β˜…β˜…
    You've been looking for an alliance for 10 months?
  • asuoa650asuoa650 Posts: 57 β˜…
    We are crazy kid gang, plat 4 map 6 aq. If interested hit me up on line
    Line: asuoa650
    Ign: asuoa650
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168 β˜…
    Looks like you’ve got lots of attention on recruiting you 😁. I’ll be brief. We’re an old ally (one of the oldest) with a tight and solid core. We run 5/5/5 and 3bgs in war. Gold2 ally and highly organized

Hit me up on LINE if you’re interested

My ID is RaiderBob
  • SupasixSupasix Posts: 80 β˜…
    Hey Echo, CabalPrime is looking for a solid member and it seems as though your that. We do maps 6/7 and are platinum 4 currently and seeking members that can help us push to p3. Supasix98 on line thx and happy hunting!
  • Umer273737Umer273737 Posts: 27 β˜…
    Plat 3 and map555
    Line id : umer381
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are you still looking? We are are a relaxed alliance running Map 442, 1GB war for leisure and finished in Gold 3 last season.

You can reach me at:
    in-game: zuffy
    Line: zuffy316
    edited March 2022
    Still looking laid back no map 7 or 8 don't mind war
    Still looking
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145 β˜…
    How often do you switch alliances lmao
  • SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222 β˜…
    We are platinum 4 and do maps 665 scoring 420M.
    Line ID: Superman.ca
    Alliance tag: G2050
    Still looking thanks πŸ‘ πŸ™πŸΌ
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334 β˜…
    Hit me up on line. Onky707
    We run map 5 with optional war. No drama, stress or pressure. Chat is clear, only game related stuff. We have all done the grind and prefer a laid back environment. We complete AQ 100% and most event milestones. Check us out. I have been running this alliance from scratch for five years, still have many original guys
  • BloodappleBloodapple Posts: 20 β˜…
    Maybe check us out if you’d like. Look me on Line and we can chat: samijtw - thx!
    Still looking thanks πŸ‘ πŸ™πŸΌ
    Still looking for a alliance no cussing and family friendly. Thanks don't want any map over 6 thanks line donlonte